Letswintrade @ Kirin Tor
Letswintrade
1 Tauren Shaman
http://prntscr.com/kjujpm
they won it again just by destroying chamber wall only

Menoclaws @ Kirin Tor
Menoclaws
1 Tauren Warrior
Breaking only the inner wall is possible using Global Thermal Sapper Charge and Saronite Bombs, however I suspect this may be related to http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/community/general-discussion/topic/11852/wintergrasp

Letswintrade @ Kirin Tor
Letswintrade
1 Tauren Shaman
its not, they barely deal any relevant dmg to the gate u would need a full 40 group of ppl to do that on this srv. a saronite bomb deals 150 dmg or so and a thermal a bit more

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
8 players would take pretty much the whole match to blow the inner door, if it wasn't defended and they hit every single bomb on cooldown.

Somebody probably took a vehicle inside like in that thread from musicbox. Hopefully those fly hack bans from tonight were that guy.

We shall see

Lmaolul @ Kirin Tor
Lmaolul

1 Gnome Mage
Edited by Lmaolul on 2018-08-19 21:21:55
Alliance cheating in pvp? I never would have guessed. Every single Alliance pvper is a cheating prick and nothing is being done about it

Naidira @ Kirin Tor
Naidira
of Quel'Thalas

80 Blood Elf Paladin
It used to be possible on retail to break the relic gate with a demolisher without getting into the central courtyard, due to the unique firing arc on demos. My guild would run coordinated strikes to cap WG that way, as it was a 5:1 ratio server at the time.

I was never able to get that to work here on Dalaran, though, as the projectile appears to terminate prematurely in mid-air rather than follow its path until collision at maximum distance. So it's probably yet another WG exploit.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Horde has had their fair share of cheaters too

Naidira @ Kirin Tor
Naidira
of Quel'Thalas

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Sadly there's always been dirt on both sides of the fence, even back when Kirin Tor launched people were running exploits just to save a few minutes of time.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.