Topic

Alliance: please learn how to win Arathi

Ultarawm @ Kirin Tor
Ultarawm

1 Dwarf Paladin
Its not hard at all, you take 3 positions and you hold them, of course if your mopping the floor with them, you can choke them at their starting area and win faster. But if it appears you don't have it in the bag, stick to what works. Ofc nobody actually wants to win on alli evidently. Because they get positions, but then they just move on and whatever they just took gets murked like a minute later, sometimes ill even almost the entire team go for farm when we have like 2 or 3 nodes, and then abandon it right after getting it... what is the logic behind this??? Do I need to go to college to understand the intellectual prowess behind these decisions?

And when somebody actually steps forward and tells people what to do to win everyones like FuCk ThAt I NEED KILLS!!!
CHILDREN!! You will get more honor points if you hold the nodes and win then if you just go on the warpath looking for every 79 twink thats gonna wipe their ass with you anyway.

Thank you for you time,
Ultarawm

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Same with EOTS, I've had this macro for 4 years now and i still use it to whisper people:

The concept of eots(eye of the storm) is very confusing, the fact that you're left with 3 options to win is crazy, either cap basses, fight on basses or fight on the flag, it really is confusing to most players. They should really make it retard friendly.

2nd part:

I'm going to start a petition for people like you. As follows zerging in eots will generate points based on how infrequently you visit basses, lets be honest you don't have the cognitive ability to even comprehend this message, or be expected to contribut

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Literal retards on this server have been playing for years, couple bgs every day and they never changed.

Ultarawm @ Kirin Tor
Ultarawm

1 Dwarf Paladin
Edited by Ultarawm on 2018-12-09 20:02:58
Lol, its pretty amazing how people have been on the particular server for years and have no idea what to do. But I started about a week ago after no WoW for about 10 years, and I still grasp the concept of the BG. But seriously if you don't have a brain, go play Warsong Gulch, we've been playing Capture the Flag since Kindergarden so if you can't figured that out you might need to see a doctor about cerebral ailments.

Kookaburra @ Kirin Tor
Kookaburra

8 Human Paladin
What if told you that players in your Battlegrounds were out in the real world all day long being responsible adults and then came home and just wanted to have fun by going for kills in a BG?

Ultarawm @ Kirin Tor
Ultarawm

1 Dwarf Paladin
I do pretty much the same thing. Except I want to come home and have fun winning the BG.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
I have a full time job and I don't play like a complete idiot, at the end of the day pvp is a competition, and no one wants a fucking retard on their team.

Dinqt @ Kirin Tor
Dinqt
7 Gnome Rogue
both factions have ppl that do that , understand that sometimes ppl prefer to rush for the kills to other bases rather than sit on a base alone and bored (some other ppl its not that they prefer kills , its just they are noob)

you are the children complaining about this tho , have fun and dont be toxic . if you dont like people rushing for kills and stomping bases then premade with "intellectual" ppl

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Premade the 6v6 bgs, you're delusional. If you want something to improve you have to take corrective action, most players only listen to harsh criticism.

By all means try it yourself, whisper anonymous players like "Hey buddy I noticed you don't really play objectives, can you please try so we can win at least 1 game today? :)".

See how far acting like a bitch gets you.

Fauch @ Kirin Tor
Fauch
1 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Fauch on 2018-12-13 22:28:24
After ppl in mid tell me to go resto cause I'm an useless feral who can't do dmg while I avoid fighting and solo cap multiple bases in eots.

giphy.gif

FAUCHY 3 YOU
(I don't disagree with that part bout me being a bad feral)

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Noobs.

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
13 Night Elf Warrior
I don't know about the twink community but I gave up on lvl 80 pvp here. Just doing Wintergrasp for the sake of Toravon.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.