Topic

Multiboxing and PVP - Clarrification

Sportyspíce @ Kirin Tor
Sportyspíce
68 Draenei Paladin
Hey, I've been multiboxing PVE here for a while, mostly on Kirin Tor but recently started a few teams on Algalon.

I don't really have much desire to PVP as a box, but just wanted to get some clarification on exactly what is and isn't allowed given that a recent announcement stated that PVP was now banned in PVP. Is that only BGs/Arena/WG or is world PVP and city raids included in that ban?

Cheers.

Deathdealer @ Kirin Tor
Deathdealer
Jenkins

80 Dwarf Death Knight
I am not 100% certain, but the way I read the announcement is for Tournament play; considering it is a PvP server but again I am not sure. Just a thought.

/Happy Hunting!

Sportyspíce @ Kirin Tor
Sportyspíce
68 Draenei Paladin
Would be really nice to have an official response, I'd hate to get banned for an innocent mistake. I suppose I'll keep updated on what counts towards tournaments and just avoid those activities until I get something concrete from a GM. Thanks for the response dude.

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
Hail!

It is not allowed on PvP at all until further notice.

Cheers!

Sportyspíce @ Kirin Tor
Sportyspíce
68 Draenei Paladin
It is not allowed on PvP at all until further notice

Hey, thanks for the response. Could you please clarify what activities are covered by the ban?

I appreciate BGs, Arena and Wintergrasp are obviously off limits. City raiding I can understand too with it counting towards the tournament. What about general world PVP? I understand that if I go looking for fights that I'm breaking the rules, but if I get attacked and retaliate, am I going to be penalised?

Thanks in advance!

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Now that it's banned in PvP, what is the GM's new excuse for losing the PvP tournaments every week?

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Multiboxers were never the issue in WG, they only made a big difference at 1 am when the server was dead. Horde is full of low IQ players, having them zerg 1 point at a time and always stagger 1 vehicle behind each other, meanwhile alliance has been making premades and keep rushing since the start of the server. I played both sides and horde only ever made premades when I made them, besides a few exceptions.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.