Topic

Wintersgrasp tenacity

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
I just starting doing some PVP in Wintersgrasp. I originally was going in with my PVE gear. So I decided to build a PVP set with a Resil of 1400+. I said sweet now I can kick some ass or even survive a little longer....

Well I get in and immediately get one-shotted over and over. So I am told it's because the opposite faction has tenacity. I am guessing this is because the faction I am playing on at the time has more players then the opposing faction.

This happens more times then not. It leaves a bit of distaste as why even build a pvp set with high resil if I am one-shotted over and over just because the opposite faction has less players. It's not my fault it's not balanced. By no means do I want to sound like a sore loser. But it just sucks to have all this PVP gear and hard work put into it when someone comes along and hits you one or two times and your dead is all...

Thoughts? Am i doing something wrong?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
That's how Wintergrasp is meant to work. Move in groups

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.