Topic

Foster arena matches

Brullo @ Kirin Tor
Brullo
1 Undead Rogue
Edited by Brullo on 2020-06-16 18:02:49
Hello,

I am writing this post because I would like to propose an easy-peasy idea to boost arena matches and try to make the pvp part of this server more interesting.

The current status of the server shows us that everyone are craving for one thing and one thing only: Frosties.

Have you ever considered to give (e.g.) 3-5 Frosties in addition to arena points after completing the 10 games?

I think this could be an easy to implement action that will boost significantly arenas without destabilizing the PVE, since simply by farming hrc you could get 2x the amount.

What do you think?

Cheers and enjoy your gaming

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
On a server with the biggest unbanned population of wintraders to ever exist in world of Warcrafts history, this would result in everyone wintrading to gear up and nuke the price of orbs or primos w/e they're called. Anything arena related with rewards will be abused absolutely by the majority of the population.

Brullo @ Kirin Tor
Brullo
1 Undead Rogue
Fair enough, but increasing the number of arena maches will also reduce the wintrading.

Moreover, even if people will wintrade, we are always talking of 3 Frosties more per week. I believe it will defenitely not change the "macroeconomics" of the server that much.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.