Topic

Not An Arena Thread

Werk @ Kirin Tor
Werk

3 Orc Hunter
Edited by Werk on 2015-02-03 18:13:50
So before my partner in crime was put down his last request to me was to stay strong and fight against the machine so this is in memory of Vekt, the not yet titled deadly gladiator.

While I was raiding the stabilized ulduar, it randomly hit me; "hey i wonder if pvpers are having as much fun as the ulduar raiders like myself" so I decided to do a /who for the arenas and /who in bgs and I saw nobody..."that's strange" I thought so I did a /who for dalaran and I saw all the pvpers were sitting in dalaran watching all the pve players recruit others for their ulduar raid groups.
So I whispered one "hey, why aren't you guys pvping?" and you know what he responded? "because we are being patient waiting for the release" so being a bit confused I asked if he had any idea of when the season would be released; and you know what he told me? that wonderful yoda-like soul said "No but that does not matter, because we are being patient because the white man upstairs acknowledges us as people and we trust in them taking care of us"
I had no words for what he just told me, but I just felt this strong urge just to hug them because I wished that all the pvp players could have as much fun as me, raiding in a stabilized Ulduar.

Rest in peace deadly gladiator to be wonderbolt.

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
Thanks mate, you honor me.

dTOQdg6.jpg

Can't wait to crush you all.

Carhar @ Kirin Tor
Carhar

80 Undead Priest
oh my dear lord

That-was-so-tm9a3i.jpg

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
ples release, I am not patient like Mom's patients

@ Kirin Tor

All Races All Class
k

Mandriva @ Kirin Tor
Mandriva
1 Blood Elf Priest
sup

Werk @ Kirin Tor
Werk

3 Orc Hunter
pls bone my patients are very well taken care of

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
Bump for next season.

YFKrk8P.jpg

Can't wait to crush you all, again.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.