Topic

Low Level PvP, bring it to life!

Aevor @ Kirin Tor
Aevor
5 Draenei Shaman
Well, the title pretty much sums it up.
Why do the players on here never queue for low level pvp?
I've been playing on here for a couple of months now, and 10 of my friends joined the server to re-live the WOTLK experience, and a crucial part for us is low level (from 10 to 79) PvP.
We went as far as to split up with 5 ppl in Horde and 5 in Alliance to actually make a BG open.
And if all the 10 of us aren't online at the same time there is no low level pvp.
Where is everyone? ALLIANCE especially, you guys wtf? Half of the game experience is PvP in all its levels!!
LET'S BRING PVP BACK TO LIFE, it's fun, and awards some good honor in preparation for your 80 PvP gear, instead of straight up routine boring leveling to 80...

Confesser @ Kirin Tor
Confesser

71 Human Paladin
God I would love to have low level PVP as it would be nice to get Grand Marshal gear at/by lvl 60

Galtrailer @ Kirin Tor
Galtrailer

1 Orc Warrior
Would be awesome, but most of the people here are only focused to train level 80 as fast as possible and thats unfortunate. I got myself lvl 1 twink and I'll make video about him when I am better geared :p

Ruwin @ Kirin Tor
Ruwin
1 Human Rogue
Edited by Ruwin on 2014-12-18 00:31:08
yes please!

Not ONE player has queued in 70-79 bracket since rdf release. I'm a slow leveler, and I usually only play for an hour or two a day, and so I miss being able to hop on and do a few bgs

Lorthiras @ Kirin Tor
Lorthiras
1 Undead Warlock
Edited by Lorthiras on 2014-12-18 03:16:01
I've also made a suggestion concerning low level pvp, but I don't think it was given much attention, if any at all.

http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/news-and-rules/suggestions-and-opinions/topic/4201/lowering-the-amount-of-players-needed-to-start-a-bg

Davidoffr @ Kirin Tor
Davidoffr

2 Troll Priest
We need more population brahs, but i have an idea....just put the queue number 2 alliances/2 hordes not 5/5 :) maybe it will work, at least for wsg, good lucck!

Lorthiras @ Kirin Tor
Lorthiras
1 Undead Warlock
That's what I've suggested, but I don't think it agrees with their blizzlike philosophy. If that's the case then I hope they come up with something else, because low level pvp as it is now does not exist outside of the occasional world pvp encounters.

Stinkfish @ Kirin Tor
Stinkfish
the Kingslayer

80 Blood Elf Paladin
While we are on the subject bring lvl cap pvp back to life as well.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.