Topic

Multibox WG

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2015-06-09 19:22:49
Greetings,

I'm making this topic mostly to let people give their opinions on multiboxing in WG. I see a lot of people complaining about it in global. I understand the staffs view, it was allowed on retail, so it's allowed here. The thing is that on retail you'd have wintergrasp 40v40 or higher, so the multiboxer would be 5-15% of the team, which isn't a big impact.

On here, most of the wintergrasps are 10v20, 10v10, 20v20, basically making the multiboxer be 25-50% of the team. They're almost unkillable and when they build 5 sieges at once, it just tears everything up.

[url=http://imgur.com/oqlP5Ts]RIP Tarpor[/url] being a nice example.
^url pls

I'm not bashing or saying it should be changed, I'm just saying that the voice of the community about this matter should be heard.

~Tarpor

Treebag @ Kirin Tor
Treebag
2 Night Elf Druid
if numbers were identical, multiboxers wouldn't be an issue. However, the numbers are hardly ever identical as Alliance has the numeric superiority in WG. the multiboxer does make up usually 25% of their team and a single target is hard pressed to avoid that much damage.

It needs to be looked into. If possible, a good solution would be to not let more than 2 people from the same IP join into WG if their faction has a numeric advantage. Once the numbers become more even, allow more from that IP.

Just my thoughts.

Multispec @ Kirin Tor
Multispec
1 Night Elf Druid
Multiboxing PVP is the literal scourge of pvp fun, except for the multiboxer.

Way to go to let 1 guy or gal ruin it for several other people, good job Blizzard.

I hated it on retail, I hadn't looked into multiboxing rules on this server since it doesn't interest me, but I had hoped it would be banned from PVP.

This is a major letdown as I have just hit 80 on Algalon (same name) and wasn't interested in PVE...

Yay

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, this is still just insanely OP with this population.

Drak @ Kirin Tor
Drak
1 Troll Rogue
Edited by Drak on 2015-05-26 00:44:18
Oh stfu you hypocrite.

http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/community/pvp/topic/5062/what-will-be-done-about-the-staggering-horde-population

How about transferring over some horde pvp players so people don't have to do it to stand a chance? Almost every day I see Horde side having 200+ more players and Horde wins just about 24/7 because of this. You call that fair and balanced? Even these multiboxers you speak of can't help the Alliance win most of the time. I bet you wouldn't be crying so much if they were on your side.

Stinkfish @ Kirin Tor
Stinkfish
the Kingslayer

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Stinkfish on 2015-06-05 04:09:10
How to be taken seriously:

Step 1. Not be a trashcan

Step 2. Not get banned for exploiting

Step 3. ????

Step 4. Uninstall

Drak @ Kirin Tor
Drak
1 Troll Rogue
Where does stop having so much unwarranted self importance fit in those steps? Because he's full of that.

Stinkfish @ Kirin Tor
Stinkfish
the Kingslayer

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Can change that to step 3. lewl

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.