Topic

Corpse camping

Thevil @ Kirin Tor
Thevil

1 Human Warlock
Hello,

I started playing here around 1 month ago. Ever since i started i have noticed that the population is quite low though i had the unpleasant fortune to meet many enemies along my way in to leveling. It's a shame to say that almost every single one especially level 80s gank me but that's not the worst part. Their boredom from this low pop server leads them to corpse camp me even for hours if i am unable to leave. I have been ganked so many times that i am at lvl 79 atm and i am thinking on moving away from this server. I have had too much bad taste already and i lost my interest.

I have been playing this game for many years and most of the time i did PvP and i accept ganking as part of the game but the level of destructive players here is beyond annoying. People forget that the low lvl you are ganking is another player who might not like what you are doing especially when you gain nothing when killing them. And if you think it more through those players might decide to leave and the person who will lose the most is "you" the ganker.

I really hope that someone will get the message and start acting less anti-game and maybe even help low lvls even the ones on the enemy team. Good luck!

Ripperoni @ Kirin Tor
Ripperoni
1 Undead Rogue
Sorry to hear about that friend, I luckily haven't experienced that yet around level 25-30. But from the few alliance players I've seen they are Skull for me but seem to ignore me and run on by. My best bet would be to try and quest in a group. it seems like people wont target you if you are with people. but if your alone I guess they can consider you fair game.

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
If this is bothering you, then I don't know what to say... This is something normal on a PvP server, sometimes. There are always assholes, no matter where you go or turn, sometimes the asshole being you without realizing it.

Get some friends together and kick their asses. If you don't think you can manage that, come back at another time or spam RDF. Have fun.

Dinqt @ Kirin Tor
Dinqt
7 Gnome Rogue
if u get corpse camped is because you want to. stop ressing right on their faces, change zones, use ur fly mount.... so hard

pce

Martinfury @ Kirin Tor
Martinfury
1 Human Warrior
If you are killed by a higher level why do you keep ressing, it is your fault also.

Hearth and change zones, do RDF a bit, press alt+f4 and go on an alt, or go vote..

Camp you for hours lol? You say you have played this game for many years? I learned this on my first day playing wow, it is just part of the game.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.