Topic

State of PvP on both server.

Bault @ Kirin Tor
Bault

1 Human Warrior
Hey guys! Im new to the server and wondering how active the pvp cummunity on the server. Is it worth get to max lvl just for the pvp? Wich server has more pvp players? Just wondering to settle here or move on to find a better wotlk pvp server.

Ewerfekt @ Kirin Tor
Ewerfekt
1 Undead Priest
Hi Bault, Kirin Tor has too low population for PvP, so your choice should be Algalon. LoS, pathfinding and bug fixing here are extraordinary even if there is no PvP community it should be started. Aside from that I don't know much since I am still leveling, but I would also like to ask few questions regarding PvP:

1.Any PvP guilds?
2.Why there is no armory?
3.General state of arena?
4.Is it possible to obtain Battlemaster achievement?
5.Does RoV work?

Bault @ Kirin Tor
Bault

1 Human Warrior
Hi! Thx for you're input. Im interested in thoose questions as well. + How about pve gear in pvp? You have to progress trought everiting to get the desired pve item (trinkets ect.) for pvp? Or pve and pvp are 2 separate thing? This progression is a little bit conserning in pvp gearing, like in s8 you need some pve items for sure... If you can use tham you pretty muched forced to progress trought pve if you doesnt wanna fall behind.... I dunno just asking. :D

Bault @ Kirin Tor
Bault

1 Human Warrior
I have found out Kirin Thor is kinda dead so its out of the question. But please aswer me about tha pvp. Seems like a realy good blizzlike server to settle on but im not sure.

Ewerfekt @ Kirin Tor
Ewerfekt
1 Undead Priest
Since this is blizzlike server progression trough PvE is needed, but on good side there is no buying gear for donor point, so I guess impact of PvE gear in PvP shouldn't be so hard as on most other servers.

Bault @ Kirin Tor
Bault

1 Human Warrior
Edited by Bault on 2015-06-28 00:13:04
So anyone is its worh to ,max a char for some pvp? Or oyu guys realy HATE pvp that much?

Noots @ Kirin Tor
Noots

80 Human Mage
1.Any PvP guilds?

maybe lvl 19 twinks pvp guilds yea

2.Why there is no armory?

should ask the dev/admin, armory has been promised for a year or so

3.General state of arena?

get high rated then wait 10min for a game vs low rated players

4.Is it possible to obtain Battlemaster achievement?

unlikely

5.Does RoV work?

not even dalaran arena

Bault @ Kirin Tor
Bault

1 Human Warrior
And Bg-s are active? I mean does you have to wait a lot before one pops?

Keilo @ Kirin Tor
Keilo
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Keilo on 2015-08-06 15:59:17
I hope devs will work toward pvp community, I know they do work alot for pve and thats great and needed even for pvp'ers and I trust them for the time ahead they will shine on us their good work with pvp and made us thoroughly like their server :)

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.