Topic

Alterac Valley in rbg rotation. Again vol.2

Kustors @ Kirin Tor
Kustors
1 Orc Hunter
For 100th time,please remove AV from rbg rotation,5 min games are not fun and just discourage poeple to que again

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
atleast it's more fun than SotA

Kustors @ Kirin Tor
Kustors
1 Orc Hunter
sota is cancer I agree,but AV 5v5 is also shait

Loodan @ Kirin Tor
Loodan
1 Human Warrior
I agree dor AV...its really stupid but hey SotA is fine...you hate it only because you cant win even once horde weeklings

Kustors @ Kirin Tor
Kustors
1 Orc Hunter
go watch teletubies kido

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
bump holy shit and please remove SotA like it's just a battle of who has more druids/frost mages, and 90% it's alliance cause every pvp mage goes human and every druid thinks that they should be nelf cuz they're roleplayers and the BG just has 0 to do with skill. Everyone is resetting the vehicles hp so welp guess I gotta do it too, it's literally giving me cancer in all of my bodyparts

Kustors @ Kirin Tor
Kustors
1 Orc Hunter
I agree yeah...I'm speachless about this situation...AV poppin more than any other bg, fucking SOTA is bugged and not fun as hell...combat bug,vehicles bug etc. just disable that two bg's and people who enjoy doing rbgs will be happy with it...

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Noooo i love AV and SotA

Traian @ Kirin Tor
Traian
No Characters
Edited by Traian on 2015-08-29 11:17:17
this is crap, i wonder if there is a staff at all that listens to people's cries.Oo

other than the nazi forum mods of course, plenty of those shutting threads such as this :(

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2015-08-29 11:24:30
I mean for the time being it's just 3 people complaining. I don't know how more people aren't complaining, and it just looks like it's not all too bad. I people that don't queue RBG cause it's always av>sota>av>sota>ab>wsg>av>sota>av>sota>eots>ab>ab>av>sota>av>sota>av>sota

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
Well I'd write my complain of two (long-ish) sentences with reasoning why it is like that, but I get a warning that I have been blocked by a phrase, so FML.

Kustors @ Kirin Tor
Kustors
1 Orc Hunter
Vepar, is not the thing if you like it or not... the thing is that is not enjoyable here and AV most certainly not playable (who enjoys 5 mins games 5v5 rush to the boss games, not me)
Sota is full of bugs,and most people complain when it pops... We have small pvp community and you should listen to them / us...

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Vepar on 2015-08-29 14:51:03
I'm just trolling. I dont do pvp so i couldn't care less what's done with it.

Dinqt @ Kirin Tor
Dinqt
7 Gnome Rogue
disabling sota is ok , but av ?
5 mins short fights with free honor / reputation , with chances of it getting filled to 20v20 players and have actual fights (couple real avs happened in last days i think)

there are 70 or 80v80 fights in wg , people would fill every av it pops if they werent to lazy to que

also 5 mins fights hsouldnt bother you unless you get raped :D if u see its av, just wait 5 min, ez dont join if u dont wanan get raped

pce

tl;dr disable sota but no av :)

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2015-08-29 18:41:16
I don't know why you're starting here about 'raping' the other. I think we have a nice thing going on where the Alliance and Horde both win about 50/50 of BG's. Now in AV, the alliance get a 1 resource headstart because their mine is closer, so it's not a fair fight from the start. I have about 60 wins in AV and play it all the time, that does not mean I enjoy it. When you queue up you have no clue which BG you're gonna get. I want to queue up quickly so I actually get in the queue instead of having to wait. It's not about 'waiting 5 minutes'. I would enjoy real AV's, 20v20. But at this rate, it doesn't work.

Edit: bladesong try posting it without odd characters like brackets and the like

Dinqt @ Kirin Tor
Dinqt
7 Gnome Rogue
i talk about raping the same way you talk about a bg giving you "cancer"

ur statement about mines is invalid , mines can be taken prty much at the same time not tomention they dont give 1 resource instantly when they are taken :::D so there is more than enuf time

there is something called /who to know if its alterac , i hope u are able to type few letters in the chat

pce

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
PvPing right now, Warsong Gulch is Call to Arms, 5 AV's 8-10v8-10 in a row, why no Warsong Gulch?

Nokoma @ Kirin Tor
Nokoma

7 Blood Elf Mage
Indeed, alliance mine is closer to spawn point. AV isnt even fun, not even when we win, AV isnt meant to be "go mine and then boss and do not die, wait 5 mins and see if we win or not, ignore towers and GY.... that shit is just a decoration"

SOTA Vehicles are bugged as hell, and like tarpor said, if you have more frost mage and druids, gg you win.

Vikingwarr @ Kirin Tor
Vikingwarr
1 Human Warrior
I totally agree, disable Sota at least until bugs are fixed with demos.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Myself and another multiboxer are considering splitting ourselves between the factions for BGs to give each faction an extra 10 characters.

It'll help fill up the empty spots at least. Thoughts on this? Each team will get the same number of multibox chars so neither team will be at a disadvantage.

Moonsado @ Kirin Tor
Moonsado
2 Undead Warlock
My thought that this isn't really the place to say that, other than that atleast you are trying to make it =.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Well it would stop the 5 minute games so it is pertinent to this thread. ^_^

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
13 Night Elf Warrior
Yesterday I've started to join bgs. I've done around 12 battlegrounds and not less than 7 of them were strand of the ancients. I'm already tired of that shit, since it was the same on the lolten server I come from. Please do something about the battleground ratio.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2015-09-24 14:42:29
Seems like SotA is being fixed more and more, looks playable

Vikingwarr @ Kirin Tor
Vikingwarr
1 Human Warrior
Sota is not playable due to the vehicle tagging bug (keeps u in combat).

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.