Topic

New to the server, is pvp active here?

Negryon @ Kirin Tor
Negryon
1 Human Warrior
Hi guys,

Yesterday I started playing on this server, it seems to be very good!!!

I'm just wandering if bg's and arenas are running or not. From what I read, it seems to be hard 'cause of low pvpers population on this server, Isn't it?

Thank you guys.

Inoshishi @ Kirin Tor
Inoshishi

80 Tauren Warrior
There are BGs usually but the PvP community is lacking. no real Competition from what i hear. i dont do it myself

Naidira @ Kirin Tor
Naidira
of Quel'Thalas

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Reading some of the backlog, it seems like there isn't much of a PVP gang despite the moderate sized population.

Retail BGs have multiple servers to pull PVP queues from to fill their ranks, so only a small portion really need to be active per server. Since DW's biggest feature is the accurate PVE encounters, I guess PVP's just an afterthought for the majority.

When raiding got tired, BGs were always there to keep it going. Unfortunate, but I suppose it's expected.

Vayuputra @ Kirin Tor
Vayuputra
1 Draenei Shaman
Well BGs happen fairly often especially at peak times (Euro evenings) and during weekends, naturally when the population is at its peak. WG is kinda ritual to all pvp'ers on the server. The only problem might be Arenas, 2s happen fairly often at peak times, 3s are however quite rare.

I'm sure the pvp scene will pick up in the future, and as I mentioned in my previously created thread, it would be very helpful if the staff could add Arena Weapon vendors from previous seasons (Hateful, Deadly and Furious once Relentless is released with ToC patch update) which would allow players to buy previous seasons weapons with Honor. It would also give an incentive to Raiders and casuals to participate more in PvP, by giving them the opportunity to upgrade their weapon through honor, while waiting for the RNG gods in the raids for drops.

My 2 cents.

Riderofdeath @ Kirin Tor
Riderofdeath

1 Orc Hunter
+2

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
Like Vayuputra said, addind Deadly weapons (not Furious one) with honor would be a good idea when S7 starts (maybe next year ?).

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.