Topic

Alliance or Horde?

Deserthaze @ Kirin Tor
Deserthaze

1 Troll Hunter
Which faction is better for pvp? Who win more battlegrounds and have good teammates for arena. That kind of stuff.....

Huin @ Kirin Tor
Huin
1 Tauren Druid
Alliance wins more wintergrasps. Idk about the rest. Honestly just go for your preferred faction.

Bault @ Kirin Tor
Bault

1 Human Warrior
Ist the same realy , there are days when alli wins all wg and there are some when horde. Its balanced. Bgs are the same its quite equal as far as i see. But after the ToC and ICC trinkets will come into play ally will dominate much more than now imo.

Miles @ Kirin Tor
Miles

1 Human Paladin
If you want to balance the serve choose horde (i will move from ally for this reason). If you want to win easily but doing a bg every 20 mins (cause horde does not join) choose ally.

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
Things change with time. Horde Dominated in June and July. Alliance is dominating in August and now into September. And then soon Horde will "rule" again. And then the Alliance. And then...

Moonsado @ Kirin Tor
Moonsado
2 Undead Warlock
Oh wtf really? I remember allaince use to lose quite a bit in bgs hmm..>...

Krae @ Kirin Tor
Krae

1 Human Warrior
Hordes need serious help, when it comes to pvp. Today i noticed there were 26 ally in que for bg, and 4 hordes D: Fuken pvescrubs. Git Gud

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2015-09-15 04:37:27
Maybe more good hordes would queue if there wasn't any fucking SotA or AV in the rotation. Atm only below 3k gs hordes are queueing cause they're in love with the honor from 5 minutes AV, slowing demolishers and resetting HP. PvP is a joke.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.