Topic

Next pvp season

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Heya!

So with ToC and new arena season is coming soon i just have a question. Is there any new wg solo item piece (titanforged somth) coming out? Or is that the last season? It was shoulderpieces i believe. Yea thts two questions:)

Cheers.

Xumae @ Kirin Tor
Xumae

70 Night Elf Hunter
You answered your own question, shoulders, cloak, and neck will come out in toc for wg marks.

Arassy @ Kirin Tor
Arassy
1 Human Rogue
Hi.
Arena points will be resetted when new season starts? Alot of people on server seem to be confused about this.

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
Ofcourse they will.

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
14 Night Elf Warrior
The shoulders you are talking about will have the same stats of the relentless one, right?

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
Both shoulders will have the same ilvl, stats will be slighlty different though. For example, Warrior's shoulders will have crit on the relentless one, and hit on the titan-forged one.

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
14 Night Elf Warrior
Yeah, I remember something like that. The amount of resilience should be the same.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.