Topic

Items requiring arena rating

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
Hey,

Because the arena season is ending soon, I have to remind you about some discussions we had before (still not solved) concerning items requiring an arena rating.

For now, the S6 tabard still requires 2350 rating in 3s/5s instead of 2450 in any bracket.
Next season, the T2 weapon will require 2200 rating in 3s/5s. Considering how 3s is dead right now (it will probably be next season too), how do you consider fixing this issue ?

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
13 Night Elf Warrior
Edited by Panofsky on 2015-09-22 23:42:13
I would like to talk about the thread related to the pvp weapons too. It would boost a lot our pvp community if players can obtain the pvp weapons of the previous seasons. They can be linked to some kind of arena rating too, maybe something lower than 1,8k on the 2s bracket. Without this chance to obtain a decent pvp weapon, a new pvp player who has reached lvl 80 will have to join bgs and arena with a weapon dropped from a heroic dungeon (and not even those which drop the best ones, since they are closed to him). It's a huge gap from those who will equip the relentless gear, especially for those players who haven't got the time, or haven't joined a big pve guild, to progress trough all that pve content. The recent post published by Lothloryen, where he announced the launch of the TOGC raid, hasn't covered the pvp season subject, so I would like to recieve an answer from the staff about it.

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
Better making it obtainable with a 3s rating to boost this bracket..

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
13 Night Elf Warrior
Bumperino.
I just would like to know if it's worthy to spend my time playing pvp here or if I will have to progress trough naxxramass and ulduar before I can start doing some serious arena matches.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.