Topic

Is PvP dead?

Unarmed @ Kirin Tor
Unarmed
1 Night Elf Hunter
Hello guys, unnarmed here. i was wondering if at lvl 80 the pvp will have enough players to actually play an alterak valley... so far i only sy a few people doing WSG at lvl 19 but nohing more. need more info about this. can you guys tell me?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
From what I've seen most of the AV battles have around 10 players per faction.

They might start to fill up when the multiboxers reach max level as there are a lot of them at the moment.

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
13 Night Elf Warrior
I really hope multiboxers will not fill the bg parties, cause I don't wanna see tons of elemental shamans rolling around one shotting people.
The point is: with the pve progression sistem we have here, there will always be some kind of pvp imbalance, due to the fact that not everyone will have the same pve gear (which in wotlk is quite important for pvp too). We need to wait, for more pvp players joining bgs and arenas, and for the last pve tier to be released.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.