Topic

Arena wintrade

Holyhand @ Kirin Tor
Holyhand

70 Blood Elf Paladin
hello dear Gm i am going to tell you about hoildayz//freekill whose in rank 1 at 2916rating they was 2820 for age and also vekt wasn't playing with xumea at 2640 rating and then both teams played aginst each onther and vekt at 2650 with 3k mmr and he never reached 2.7k how come his mmr is 3k and he feed hoildayz//freekill to rank

please do something freekill just said to me that vekt was having 3k mmr aginst them they dont deserve rank 1 they's wintarding?

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2015-11-15 12:29:56
wat

'so the top teams started queueing again because other teams were trying to get rank 1 and then they got more points because they won so it's wintrading right because if you win you wintrade there's no other explanation.

Holyhand @ Kirin Tor
Holyhand

70 Blood Elf Paladin
It is not acceptable to claim the ladders using "honorless" ways, We played all season and reached rank1 by our skills and nothing else. The "honorless" way they followed was " Trading Wins " ... It is not possible for someone to raise 84 rating in last 20mins of the season. I have the names of the people participating in this "Scam" and they are :- Vekt-Xumea ( The ones losing intentionally ) & Hoildayz//freekill ( The ones buying the wins ).

I played for 6 months to reach this rank and people use the " Flaws " in the system to gain what others deserve, and that makes me very disappointed.

All what am requesting is that you "investigate" the matter and give me my right back if evidence support my claim. Thank you.

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
Hey Jayce, glad to see you're still alive,

Let me explain the situation here.

Firstly, no one bought any matches, no one lost intentionally. GMs can check game history or whatever they want, they will see we played the game straight as we always did.

Secondly, we played double ret (with Xumae playing on "Vect" which isn't my character by the way). The reason of my high MMR was simply really high because I helped some low MMR players to get their rating, then I changed team again. Not my fault is my MMR was really high, I wanted to get it down but it would imply some sort of wintrading, that's why I didn't (oh wait, you actually did that once hehe).

Lastly, we had fun by playing this setup, we won against some 2k-2k4 teams. Dayz and Bone sniped us, and I'm not the type of dodging after a lose, everyone knows that. We were really close to win some games, so why should we stop if we can actually win ? I'm wondering why you were not playing at this time by the way, don't you queue all day long to get +1 from low teams usually ?

Cya.

PS : "We played all season and reached rank1 by our skills and nothing else" Thanks for this piece of art.

Redundant @ Kirin Tor
Redundant

1 Undead Mage
i agree with you holyhand hoildayz freekill wintrade all people know that and they have high reported

thank you Holyhand for report him

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
Greetings fellow players! I have been really busy throughout this summer due to personal matters and I have indeed not been able to play WoW as I used to at the start of the year. As a result, me and Holidayz have indeed requested some high mmr teams to que against us. This is just a polite manner of getting games which could result in more points per win and low que times, unlike other players who would normally taunt enemy teams in order to achieve the same result. At no point did we request the opposing teams to lose on purpose. On the contrary, we would ask them to play the best they can, firstly because it is more enjoyable for me and my partner to feel that we deserved the win and second of all because otherwise we would be guilty of wintrading. We can only be accused of selective queing, not to be confused with que-dodging (and I mention this only to maintain a certain public image, not because que-dodging would be punishable), for the reasons mentioned above, namely that we wanted fast ques with high point rewards, due to not having that much time to play. Regarding the impossibility of Vekt's team to have 3k mmr, I am certain that if they indeed had such a high mmr due to wintrading (which I personally odubt is the case) as Holyhand (Xpoke, or the person who plays the character Jayce) claims, the GMs will take proper measures (this actually happened at one point during the season, but we faced another team, not knowing that they had reached a high mmr due to wintrading, as it was before this wave of wintrading teams and their mmr was a mere 2.4k, in which case the GMs simply removed the points we had gained from winning those games).

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
I would also like to make public on this occasion another matter that concerns me, namely that somebody who had access to my account logged on my character on the last day of the season in what I believe was an attempt of disbanding our team which held (and is still holding) rank1, for whatever reason he/she could have had. However, I was cautious during the season and passed team leader to Holidayz. I suppose that out of frustration that he/she couldn't accomplish the plan he/she had in mind, settled with just quitting the team on my character. At this point, form what I am aware, the people who have my account information besides the staff members who should have access to it anyway, are Holidayz and Xpoke, or the player who originally played that character during the last season (my old arena partner, who I BELIEVE that I am still on good terms with) and at the start of this season, after which he passed his account information to another person who's identity I am not aware of, person who eventually played said character to the rating it has today. It has to be noted that Jayce and Xpoke were (and perhaps still are, I am not aware of this) friends, playing at the same internet cafe at the time I passed on my account information to Xpoke. I was not aware of this whole situation until the day Season 6 ended, being announced by Holidayz about it. I left the matter in his hands, hoping that he will manage to solve this issue together with the staff members. However, last night I was messaged over Skype by Jayce to log on and have a conversation with him ingame. The reason he started this conversation, or he wanted me to think so, was that he wanted to defend his friend's image, Xpoke, as he was claiming he (Xpoke) was not involved in this situation as he had no interest in playing here anymore ever since the beginning of the season. What I have realized after reading the OP's post is that it was a mere vile, dishonest way of trying to get some dirt to throw at me and my partner, which I hope you have realized by now that he has failed in doing so as there is nothing we have done that is against the rules of this server. I hope this situation will be solved, justice will be served and the server image will be maintained. Thank you in advance and I wish everyone a good day (except Jayce, aka Holyhand, Caitlynn and other aliases on the forum)!

Fridayz @ Kirin Tor
Fridayz

1 Undead Priest
i agree with you holyhand hoildayz freekill wintrade all people know that and they have high reported

thank you Holyhand for report him

it´s interesting that you agree with yourself, jayce.

moreover it´s funny how you really think you deserved r1 just by farming +1 teams 12hour each day.

every decent player from dalaran know how bad you are and that you avoid all the high teams and got your rating by farming low teams.

Anyway I dont want to spend my time to you so I wont answer your stupid answers with your multiple chars

Paladorr @ Kirin Tor
Paladorr

35 Human Paladin
Comeon ppl lets be more sincere.I dont know if holyhand is jayce but i agree with him .its true that you guys did wintrade.. all they know that . vekt and vect was the same person.. its easy to give your second account and say its not mine anymore...fridayz:moreover it´s funny how you really think you deserved r1 just by farming +1 teams 12hour each day. atleast he que and he face teams he is not like you .. dodge all the teams and que only with friends to take rating..

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
Come on Paladorr, you arrived on this server recently and clearly don't know the pvp community, if only you knew how was the S5... Ask GMs to check IP or whatever they want, I have nothing to hide. You're taking this way too seriously on a server with such a lack of competition, chill, have fun.

Paladorr @ Kirin Tor
Paladorr

35 Human Paladin
trust me i play more time or we play the same on this server.. i play to from s5 .. hpala again name sebinho i am sure you remeber me so i know . the point is not here . we speak about 1year ago maybe more when server start and we was 50 ppl now we are 2k+ and you can find que in 2s .is true that holydayz dident play for centuries and he had 2820 rating for like 3 moths and then in 1 days in 20 min he take 90 rating .. like i said come on lets be more sincere...

Paladorr @ Kirin Tor
Paladorr

35 Human Paladin
Edited by Paladorr on 2015-11-15 16:40:25
Vekt I understand you do not want to wintrade only to drop your mmr if is that true then there is no problem if gm just remove all this rating cause is alot . Like many privates server when ppl want to drop the mmr they que .they leave que when pops or they lose but enemy team takes 0 rating so you can easly drop the mmr and at the same time you dont boost another teams

Styles @ Kirin Tor
Styles

1 Orc Warrior
what a pathetic and miserable attempt at trying to claim rank 1 :D
you guys know it's all over, nothing you can do about it and your last option way is to cry on the forums without ANY supporting evidence. shows how desperate you retards are for a low pop private server rank1
dayz, freekill and vekt are the best pvp players on this server and you guys are fucking trash

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
Edited by Boneschyte on 2015-11-15 17:10:30
Paladorr, you're missing the point. He wasn't trying to mmr drop in the games vs us, he was playing for the main reason this game was created: fun. Also, from my point of view, this seems, as stated above, a desperate attempt at achieving rank1 or stopping me and Holidayz from achieving it, the reason being, based on my experience this season, hatred towards my partner and perhaps towards me as well, although I have always tried to stay on good terms as much as possible with the citizens of Dalaran.

Paladorr @ Kirin Tor
Paladorr

35 Human Paladin
Edited by Paladorr on 2015-11-15 17:53:37
Each person has the right to believe that he likes.We did not come here to analyze this.I have not classify anyone with any adjective like you. i dont cry i just want justice and justice coming over you freekill (styles) .

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
I actually have no ideea who Styles is (sorry :D) but nice try mr. Detective XD

Moonsado @ Kirin Tor
Moonsado
2 Undead Warlock
Battle of the gods in dalaran server for rank1 O.o
May the best win
WTB BG TITLES :(

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
hello guys iam jayce holyhand isn"t me so please let me out of this problem

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
hello guys first of all wonderbolt,styles and fridayz is same person which is holidayz
iam gonna to prove that they wintraded with vekt
holidayz and freekill was at 2750 and they played against vekt and jess(avishan) and they got rank1 after that they logged double priest with hogh mmr and give vekt rating back
and they stopped playing for like 3months + when people started to push hard to rank 1 they logged in a time none playing and vekt give holiday,freekill 100 rating in 20min or less and they went off and vekt was playing with 3k mmr and he never reached 2650+ he probly abuse this to give them high and fast rating
also jess playing freekill rogue arena which he fed to rank1

well they got rating for free and i queue for like 7 hours or more a day to gain 20-30 rating or stay same
this the prove which freekill said about vekt

http://www.up-00.com/VDg2cs7V

Fridayz @ Kirin Tor
Fridayz

1 Undead Priest
hello guys first of all wonderbolt,styles and fridayz is same person which is holidayz

I stopd reading after this one sorry m8

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Jayce stop making 15 fucking accounts to prove your own point, you didn't get rank 1 now stop fucking crying and go play a different game with all of your hobos in the internet café.

~Fridayz, because according to you, everyone is fridayz.

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
hey tarpor iam not proving for you and iam talking on this one and my main one
well all people who agree holidayz is the people who helpled him to wintrade

playing against 1 team from 2.7k to 2.9k isnt wintrade 😂

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
what do you mean tarpor its me fridayz

Holyhand @ Kirin Tor
Holyhand

70 Blood Elf Paladin
I hope GM read this and notice that holidayz made wintrade with vekt from 2700 til 2900, and they only play play vs. 1 team

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
okay jayce calm down

Holyhand @ Kirin Tor
Holyhand

70 Blood Elf Paladin
i am not jayce i am holyhand open your eyes ok bro ?

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
hello guys iam jayce holyhand isn"t me so please let me out of this problem

iam gonna to prove that they wintraded with vekt
holidayz and freekill was at 2750 and they played against vekt and jess(avishan) and they got rank1 after that they logged double priest with hogh mmr and give vekt rating back
and they stopped playing for like 3months + when people started to push hard to rank 1 they logged in a time none playing and vekt give holiday,freekill 100 rating in 20min or less and they went off and vekt was playing with 3k mmr and he never reached 2650+ he probly abuse this to give them high and fast rating
also jess playing freekill rogue arena which he fed to rank1

well they got rating for free and i queue for like 7 hours or more a day to gain 20-30 rating or stay same
this the prove which freekill said about vekt

http://www.up-00.com/VDg2cs7V

jYy4ffi

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
You say you don't want to be part of this, then soon after you make a post accusing my team. Also, somebody there has multiple accs who are part of high rated teams here. From this, I can draw the following conclusions:

1. You are a liar, further demolishing your own case, also remembering that you got banned this season for wintrading, case in which I actually tried to support your case as at that time I believed you were unjustly banned. If you are a liar, then why should we believe anything you say?

OR/AND

2. Your friend got your acc info or actually had it from before without your knowledge, in which case I could accuse you as well of wintrading (or your friend, as he could have wintraded with himself, using multiple accounts).

OR/AND

3. You suffer from multiple personality disorder, in which case nothing you say is trustworthy, as it shows an unstable state of mind. If this is the case, I hope you get better :)

This situation has all of a sudden sparked my interest immensely when I was accused of wintrading and I eagerly await policing to take place and the results following that.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2015-11-15 22:09:37
hollyhand is me yur brother yu hav 2 calm down mai frend

edit; wow hollyhand why you remove post about the same IDs and that a friend wintraded, not jayce???

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
well i havent got banned for wintrade also i"ve faced every team with high/low rated in dalaran wow and i play more than 5 hours a day.
tapror ur a pve player who got called by holidayz who got 50% of his games against vekt

Robilando @ Kirin Tor
Robilando

1 Troll Rogue
well none need to prove that holidayz and freekill is wintrading everyone know that they did i got about 300 games and got 0 games against them ;x

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
well i prefer the 8k rating team get rank1 better than holidayz because they did same thing and they did more rating thats all
oh anthor thing is different holidayz que in shattarah and the 8k rating team que in nagrand

Xumae @ Kirin Tor
Xumae

70 Night Elf Hunter
Jayce is a dodging random, if he qued when i was online he would be 1550 rated.
http://imgur.com/u8KNAaJ

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
English in this topic is cancerous.
And oh em gee, I worked so hard to attain PvP rank 1 on a private WoW server without online Armory available and no matches recorded. Boo bloody hoo.

There are no foundations for legit "competition", unless they'd make PvP Legends of Dalaran and stream the fights for all of us to see.

Player banned for wintrading complaining about other people wintrading. At any rate, thanks for the popcorn.

Paladorr @ Kirin Tor
Paladorr

35 Human Paladin
what ever bladesong.. The situation has go out of control .we began to think without logic and we insult each other without any purpose.in my opinion i believe vekt was in some difficult situation in which holydayz took advantage .What i mean vekt he transfer to aly side to play duble retri but the mmr was to high to que he had like 2900 mmr so he just que against holydayz to droop it . I am not gonna call it wintrade. But the most logic think gm is to remove this rating and fix the pvp system like you can que vs enemy team but you can leave when que pop so you drop your mmr and at the same time you dont boost enemy team this have to be like whenever situation like this occur

Twinkletoes @ Kirin Tor
Twinkletoes

80 Blood Elf Paladin
This is one of the funniest posts I've ever seen here. 8/10

Paladorr @ Kirin Tor
Paladorr

35 Human Paladin
Edited by Paladorr on 2015-11-16 19:47:32
I dont like to what i am saying .i belive is wintrade but what can i do?, is hard to prove it without armory or recoreded games. so i cant call them wintraders but according to the elements my story It is the most reasonable and fair .And i talk with arguments.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
'According to the elements' Are you absolutely delusional?

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
according to the elements

Paladorr confirmed shaman irl XD. On a more serious note however, my suggestion is to wait for a GM response on the matter.

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
well i think 2 days before they wintrade when vekt was horde he said iam gonna drop my mmr i told him that i will que all time to get u he said that he wont drop his mmr against me so he did with holidayz and freekill
how come they say he play to win while he let anthor person to play on his alt and play double paladin with 3k mmr

and if they said that they requested high rated teams to play against why did they call vekt only? while they dont play to get sniped

Moonsado @ Kirin Tor
Moonsado
2 Undead Warlock
Edited by Moonsado on 2015-11-17 04:33:09
Hello,
I would like to say I do indeed find it strange that Holidayz's team whom isn't a bad player in my opinion asked high rated teams to queue but only vect's team queued and not paladorr's or jayce's. Add the fact that I never see them queue whereas jayce "nolifequeues".

I ask gm to investigate this matter if there is indeed wintrading involved than they do not deserve rank 1.
The best team deserves rank 1, not wintraders, if it's jayce's team than it's his team, if it's holidayz's team than its him, if it's vect's etcetc.
If holidayz got that rating with no wintrade than grz.

Bladesong is right armory would easily solve all these problems.

Redundant @ Kirin Tor
Redundant

1 Undead Mage
Vekt
Wow at the end of the season u think about make ur mmr low and when u did that u gave someone else free point.. hoildays--freekill

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
This shit is gold. I just started playing a few months ago here and hope pvp will be a real thing. Bladesong left a solid comment I second that. Please dalastaff revive pvp!

Peace out, Requ.

Grammar matters:P Had a good chuckle scrolling around here..hihi

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
ofcurse they wont request someone who dont give free rating(wintrade) only request some mmr abuser friend who will wintrade with them

que_in_shattrah_more

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
I can't believe you guys are still trying to get that rank one by stealing it and lying to everyone, how pathetic it is. You should really stop making a fool of yourself and accept the defeat for once.

Add the fact that I never see them queue whereas jayce "nolifequeues".

Well, the thing is Jayce "nolifequeues" against low rated teams until we log on and ask them to queue against us (cf. Xumae's screenshot). I've been asking Jayce to queue against Xumae and me before I played against Dayz, they just refused to face me.

I do agree with Bladesong and Punci about the armory, I've been asking this to the staff for more than a year. It would be easier to track wintrading teams and certainly improve and revive the pvp here.

PS : Jayce, you should really work on your english (which is even worse than mine... come on, I'm French), it is barely understandable.

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
vekt didnt u said that u gonna drop ur mmr before u wintrade with holidayz?
and btw nothing in this ss of xumae and why u play double paladin against them ?
why not ur main teams? oh probly u gonna drop ur both chars mmr at same time

Intheshadowz @ Kirin Tor
Intheshadowz
4 Human Mage
Lol, theres hundreds of cases for wintrading, i mean if you you can do not trading but helping other team to purchase gear with rating restriction, why they wouldnot? I mean boosting to 2200 rating its everybody doing this... and there is no way you will prove it if its done properly.. the only way to fix is increase ammount of ppl in this fights

Asdqwdasd @ Kirin Tor
Asdqwdasd

2 Orc Shaman
I agree armory will solve every wintrade team i hope they do replays also, and about these reports i"ve never seen holidayz or freekill queing i dont blame as wintrade but when did they got their rating

Sweglord @ Kirin Tor
Sweglord

1 Human Mage
GM reaction when they see this thread :

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Fistermiset @ Kirin Tor
Fistermiset

1 Undead Priest
Hai guys lets say they wintraded what gonna happen its not only they who did this shit to many people did it and they"r still playin, there"s no fun to get something not urs

Nice one sweglord :D

Rononoa @ Kirin Tor
Rononoa

1 Orc Warrior
They should give fearlless and pallador the rank instead of these wintraders who realy doesnt deserve rank1 getting it by farming one team

Fridayz @ Kirin Tor
Fridayz

1 Undead Priest
just to clarify it, we got most of our rating from Jayce and Xpoke by sniping them

this time i´m finally out of the thread : - )

HeyGuys

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
This thing is so funny that u got ur rating from me i just dropped u from rank1 and u wintraded with vekt and avishan who also play freekilll rogue i dont know why u think people beleive that ur not wintrader also i have some question for holidayz and freekill

Why did u played double priest against vekt after u got rank1 from him?
Why did vekt let someone log his alt and play double paladin with 3k mmr ?
Why did u queued in shattrah when u wintrade to 2.9k? So none notice what ur doing?
Why did u played at time none que or none online?

Robilando @ Kirin Tor
Robilando

1 Troll Rogue
Im going to answer these question"s instead of him

1-He played double priest to give vekt his rating back

2-he let xumae log his alt pally whose vect and made new team with 0 rating to give them wins
3-he queued in shattrah because of the gain of every win that not possible and he dont eant anyone see him queing
4-he played at dead time so none can que to snipe them

Thank me guys for these answer who he will lie to u about it confirmed

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
Edited by Boneschyte on 2015-11-20 11:27:14
1. Played alts vs them since they had low mmr at that time (Vekt was playing on Vect afaik at that time, right after he xferred from ally and Jess/Avishan hadn't played arenas almost at all on his new char, so he had low mmr as well.). We needed 10 games back then for points and had already played some of them, were missing less than 10, played vs their ret/rogue, winning all the games until we had 10, long ques however due to mmr difference. Jess wanted his 10 games as well so we just logged alt priests for faster ques since those Priest characters had low mmr. And for the record, we actually tried our best to win, clearly didn't win because double priest. The reason we played vs them was due to them being the only people we could ask to que at that time on a Friday (back in April I believe?).

2. Don't know why, ask them.

3. Ask Holidayz. Maybe he liked the scenery, maybe he was just randomly flying around (people do this out of boredom) or maybe indeed he didn't want people to see him queing.

4. Because that's when I was available. IRL>WoW

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
Edited by Boneschyte on 2015-11-20 11:31:42
Also, every high rated team had the chance to que against us back when we used to que a lot since I had free time. Which was before summer started. And since Jayce is the person qqing here the most, I will mention that he lost over 70% of the games while playing all of his comps, namely disc/frost, sp/frost, sp/rogue and disc/rogue.

Cutefairy @ Kirin Tor
Cutefairy
1 Draenei Shaman
Is this really still going on? Who would even want this shit at this point? After all the tears that have been shed in and outside of this thread, the only thing you might gain from getting rank 1 is the satisfaction that your rival team didn't get it. This applies to all teams in question.

Nobody will be taking this title seriously, it will be a mockery to yourself and to the current state of PvP here. It will be like those people who publicly displayed their Rival title in retail. It will be a sad shadow of what a title is supposed to be.

The only thing people should take from this "heated" discussion is the fact that the arena system on this server is broken and open for abuse. We've all seen this multiple times and this sad thread should really be the tipping point. It's time for the Dalawow staff to stup and fix things for upcoming seasons instead of turning a blind eye like they always have in the past.

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
Edited by Boneschyte on 2015-11-20 12:12:12
If before this thread was created I was neutral about getting rank1, my reason for wanting it now is because it would serve as proof that I have been wrongfully accused.

Thilana @ Kirin Tor
Thilana
1 Undead Warlock
Totaly agree with you Cutefairy.Imho nobody deserves this or any other arena title, because even if dalaran-wow staff decides not to award Holydays and choose someone else, there will always be people who would complain about "next team in line for the title".I can bet that there is no team thats above 2k and didnt trade at least one game.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
I never did! WOheEEE!! Gieb glad!
requ san

Redundant @ Kirin Tor
Redundant

1 Undead Mage
Meh they didnt do 10 games last week how can gm give them titles which they dont deserve it

rankonetrade

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
if so this server PvP is better to leave him alone . there is no seriousness on the part of anyone I 'd do the permaban for all those who have made a minimum of wintrade.
you will humiliate with one another do not have a minimum of intelligence :)

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
Edited by Dxxa on 2016-01-05 03:15:06
I repeat that it is painful to hear and see certain things around if we learn that this server (Like Offy !!!!) PVP is so messed up, the server died quickly.
I hope that with the Legion returns with the old-style PVP so I avoid staying in some servers that are not even monitored.
Those who love PvP see this is the worst thing that exists, who makes wintrading for me is a fucking baby and injured and it is better that instead of coming to play here to wow go to play hello kitty adventure

Wtfpally @ Kirin Tor
Wtfpally

1 Blood Elf Paladin
This is why I PvE :)

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
Edited by Bladesong on 2015-11-24 22:25:39
You're missing all the fun then, wtfpally.

And yes, because guild dramas never disbanded a guild before.
(/cough Algalon, Alliance, April2014)

Fear PvP crying, onions will sprout from your motherboard.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Edited by Vtwo on 2015-11-29 22:24:39
Hastag #DodgeForGlad

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Does still people talk about these wintraders? Who care about them?

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.