Topic

How is honorgear working?

Mazal @ Kirin Tor
Mazal

1 Blood Elf Rogue
Hello,

First time on a progressive server. I am on Algalon and honor capped because since I can see that we are between two seasons, I am not sure whether I should buy gear for my honorpoints (hateful and deadly) or if I should wait.

If I buy hateful and deadly gear, will they be deactivated when the next season starts or is it the gear that will be used in this coming season?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Mazal

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
You can already get Furious offpieces for honor with arena rating, next season Furious will go to where Deadly is right now, and Relentless will be the arena ratings Furious has right now.

Naidira @ Kirin Tor
Naidira
of Quel'Thalas

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Any PVP gear you acquire now won't be deactivated when the season starts next week. You'll be free to make use of it. The "gear cutoff" should only happen when PVP rolls back from S8 to S5 (if that ever happens).

Alternatively, you can purchase epic gems with your excess honor to either keep for your new gear, or sell for gold.

Mazal @ Kirin Tor
Mazal

1 Blood Elf Rogue
Hello Naidira and Tarpor,

Thank you very much for your answers :) Very helpful. Thank you so much :)

And now I am more at ease with the roll-back thingie :)

Regards,

Mazal

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.