Topic

LF 5v5 Opponents

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Sup

I have ten chars that need some arena matches after the new season starts, so 20 games total in 5v5.

Anybody up for this?

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Sure there will be some players, we might wanna get 3v3 moving first tho.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Yeah but then I will need 40 games a week so I'd rather 5v5.

Basically I am looking for fellow multiboxers, or people who really need the points.

5v5 gives more points than 3v3 so anybody reading this who wants to gear up, consider it please :D

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
Edited by Bladesong on 2015-12-01 08:31:54
I will definitely join with friends, its what we have been doing last season to gear up faster. Random 5s ftw.

Though definitely for 3s. I should find a partner to join up my friend and myself.

Benow @ Kirin Tor
Benow

1 Tauren Warrior
you wont get 5v5, we barely get 2v2 haha, always long ques, 3v3 is virtually non existant, 5v5, more so

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
After the season wintrade will incur this year season multibox ? or both ? This serves fantastic hahahahaha

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
Every season start has had a good go, before dalawow staff decided to let them season last for a year instead of few months - ppl got bored of the content and vanished. I got to 1.8k rating in 3s before my partner(s) vanished among those ppl, and we did many matches in 5s with numerous people, multiboxers among them. Is that a problem Jojo?

3s will be active if people team up, as simple as that.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
If you are not interested in 5v5 please don't come in here to bash it. If I don't ask, I won't get. :p

My gear is so bad that pretty much any team can beat me anyway. Come and get your points! Much faster than being a low ranked 2v2 team for ages.

http://www.arenapointscalculator.com/

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
I met another multiboxer today who said he would like to do some 5v5 too. :)

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Ive got a pretty solid 3v3 already put together, with 2 geared folks and one new. Should be able to add two randoms for 5s, might also go for a proper setup with decent players in a few weeks.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Awesome sauce :D

Miles @ Kirin Tor
Miles

1 Human Paladin
Why dont we just make a poll in order to understand in what day there are more people interested in queuing 3s and 5s?
This way we could create a "5s day" And a "3s day"!

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
^
Because the amount of players that play 3s is VERY small. Last season we merely talked with few teams and queued against one another.

I actually find it hard to believe how many don't feel up finding another player and be it 3s. The mentality of "it's not happening so I won't do it in the first place" holds its strong presence.

Then again, most if comes from the fact that 3s are usually tried by people who really ENJOY this game and want to push their PvP skills. Random folks suffer defeats and stop queuing instead of learning. Similar to what other ppl were crying at that wintrading thread. Opponents too hard, time to dodge. Yo yo.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
That is a good idea!

How does one create a poll?

I'd like to make a roster of 5v5 teams if possible too, so anybody who wants to start 5v5 can check this thread and see what's going on in terms of playerbase.

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
wow stop the wintrade pls

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Pls.

Against five real players I'll fail badly. Against other boxers will own. No need for wintrade...

Fauch @ Kirin Tor
Fauch
1 Night Elf Druid
I would like to do some 5vs5 games weekly!

Fauchy, Resto Druid @ Alliance

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
I'll be in the 5v5 queue on Sunday after 5pm ST or so if anybody feels like having their 10 games. :)

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyone queueing this week before flush? My team will be waiting => Just set a date!

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
I'll probably have time to queue up tomorrow or Thursday on one of my teams. I'll announce on the Alliance and Horde global channels if/when I do.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.