Topic

Possible to have intra-faction pvp?

Notahoebag @ Kirin Tor
Notahoebag

1 Night Elf Druid
Hi,

I know that this server is supposed to be "blizzlike," but frankly, pvp isn't. What I mean is that finding BGs can be really tough sometimes, and AV will never pop.

I was wondering if it is possible to allow mixing of factions for pvp? EITHER Horde and Ally fight together when enough between them queue, OR if there are enough, say, Horde, to do BGs for both sides, then that happens.

I just think it is more blizzlike to pvp whenever you want, rather than waiting hours (sometimes) to get into a BG.

Thoughts?

Notahoebag @ Kirin Tor
Notahoebag

1 Night Elf Druid
I also just realized this should be in "Suggestions." :P

Nehallenia @ Kirin Tor
Nehallenia

1 Orc Warrior
I haven't seen cross faction pvp anywhere. Also I don't think this is a good idea, since all BGs are HORDE vs ALLIANCE orientated. Meaning the flags in WG, AB, SoTA and IoC aren't usable by the opposite faction. Would need lots of unnecessary scripting from the devs.

Naidira @ Kirin Tor
Naidira
of Quel'Thalas

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Faction mixing was one of the best things to happen to PVP in another WoW-like, Rift. Though there was a vocal minority that screamed about faction loyalty and that they'd never PVP again, it promptly solved faction imbalance. Of course, there were other problems, and that's why the game is a failure. But at least they nailed that one, right?

Anyway, I don't see it happening here. One, because Blizzlike (for better or worse). Two, because of extra time needed to make it work and the inevitable bugs that would follow.

Nice idea, not going to happen.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.