Topic

AV/IoC PvP Nights

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2016-04-09 19:17:17
wHFLOPf.png

Greetings Citizens and other beings from Dalaran-WoW!

As we all know, PvP is doing better and better, more people are queueing BG's with the new season being open. Now all we need is some Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest action!

I want to start holding AV/IoC nights on Tuesday evening the 5th at 19:00 ST. As it looks we can not queue as a raid, so I'll leave the invites. From now on I'll spam both sides Global channel to queue at 19 ST for IoC/AV. I want to try to do atleast 2 IoC's + 2 AV's a week, that will take about 2 hours and if people are up for more we can always do more. Next time is on the 19th of December. I will have to look what we will do the 26th as it's Christmas, if there's a lot of people up I might move it to the 27th that week (Sunday)

Anyone is able to join, the more the merrier, I won't allow anyone to bash on others for being lower geared.

For the sake of balance, I don't want multiboxers in the raids, to me it gives an unfair advantage.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
First night will be this saturday, the 12th of December.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Having a 10boxer is a disadvantage in anything apart from IoC where it's neutral.

Learn how it works rather than making assumptions.

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
3v3 Nights would be nice too hehe

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2015-12-10 21:34:01
There you go Cewty, made the sentence more neutral for everyone's opinion.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
I have a relevant post in suggestion topic, please check it out.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, still need someone on Alliance side to start the inviting, otherwise I will on my 55 dk.

Naidira @ Kirin Tor
Naidira
of Quel'Thalas

80 Blood Elf Paladin
I won't be able to make those times, but I hope it goes well!

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, tonight at 19 ST I'll start invites, could still use someone on alliance that can do that =)

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
A brave Alliance named Hekatea has stepped up to do the invitations on Alliance side, he'll be ready to invite any Alliance willing to join at 19 ST.

2 Hours till we're going! Going to start with Isle of Conquest to check it out, check for bugs et cetera. If it's not enjoyable we'll spam some AV's.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Hekatea BiS Ally.

Niniann @ Kirin Tor
Niniann
1 Blood Elf Priest
Awesome idea! I'm not 80 yet or I would totally be down. Soon :D.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2015-12-12 21:43:42
server first isle of conquest is done, the victory went to the horde! the alliance fought well and had more reinforcements, sadly their leader did not fight as well as they did.

did an alterac valley afterwards which peaked at 37v37, i enjoyed myself a lot and it was refreshing. i hope that everyone had fun and i also hope to see you next week, 40v40 hype? lets try to get 2 ioc's and 2 av's in on the next saturday! thanks everyone.

please report any ioc or av bugs you found to github.com/dalaran-wow/dalaran-wow/issues so they can get fixed and we all get a better experience.

also an honorary mention to kallemera, going 14 to 0 in av with the most killing blows and 0 deaths, damn rogues

edit: why don't capital letters work in my post? :d:d

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
I also had fun but is so sad it had to be forced and only 2 games were played. My post is still relevant.
http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/news-and-rules/suggestions-and-opinions/topic/7220/arenas-bgs
Requ

Kallemera @ Kirin Tor
Kallemera

1 Night Elf Rogue
Please correct, 14-0 not 13-0
proof: http://imgur.com/KnJrde2

Drumma @ Kirin Tor
Drumma

80 Blood Elf Rogue
Thanks for the fun. I hope we can do this again next week. I enjoyed it.
Nice one Tarpie for organising it!
-End

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Hai ^__^ Going again this saturday! 1900 ST!

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2015-12-19 21:05:41
Thank you for joining everyone, we hit 40v40 at one point!

Alterac Valley 1 was won by the Alliance! (By reinforcements, wowow!)
Isle of Conquest 1 was won by the Alliance!
Alterac Valley 2 was won by the Horde!
Isle of Conquest 2 was won by the Horde!

I hope to do it again on the 28th the 29th or the 30th (Not going during Christmas), I have understood that Overdozer raids on Saturdays so I will see if I can find a different day to host it on, feedback is welcome.

Galtrailer @ Kirin Tor
Galtrailer

1 Orc Warrior
Thanks for the Back Door Job achievement! I hope I can get Isle of Conquest Victory SoonTM.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Just a quick update, the next time will be on Tuesday the 29th, not really any guilds have raid then and it's in the middle of christmas and new year, so hoping people will have a day off in the midst of the chaos. Cheers!

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2015-12-29 18:34:50
Postponed to next week cause frankly I dont felt like spamming the last couple of days due to christmas, happy new year => 5th of Jan

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
hype

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
So I moved it to Tuesday because I got a lot of complaints from Overdozer, saying they had raid on saturdays and they couldnt join, and well, I guess putting it on a day where NO ALLIANCE GUILDS HAVE SCHEDULED RAIDS was the worst idea ever.

I don't know if I can be arsed spamming both sides again when all I get is that I have to shut up, false accusations about Horde having a premade and just negativity from the Alliance side.
We just get outgeared and outbrained
while the last time Alliance won the first 2, then lost 2. Idk, I tried making something enjoyable, and people are just being asshats. Will see if I'll make a new date ever.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
http://imgur.com/knjrde2

epic nice binds kallemera. such a marm predecessor.

that vanish, shiv, snd binds and epic nice focus/arena1-2 macros made my day. oh wait xd 2gud4dalaran-wow

Mcgurgle @ Kirin Tor
Mcgurgle

1 Undead Priest
I have not attended yet, but may in the future. I am weary that Kallemera being on the opposite side might just mean there is no way for the Horde to win. Not only is he superior in both skill and game knowledge, the fact that he is a male Night Elf only makes him more intimidating.

Fridayz @ Kirin Tor
Fridayz

1 Undead Priest
shacoop v2

Kallemera @ Kirin Tor
Kallemera

1 Night Elf Rogue
Edited by Kallemera on 2016-01-09 01:08:59
Greetings Wanderhoden/Superchanzy.

First of all. If you're going to "copy" my imgur link I'd suggest you to actually copy it and not write it while not caring about capital letters. Just an advice.

I like how you trashtalk me when your team is worse rated than mine. Proof: http://i.imgur.com/5ZnW3cD.jpg?1
http://imgur.com/XvCB24L

And I have no idea why you think my abilities are not keybinded. You could watch my stream sometime if you don't believe me. Perhaps you could even become a good pvper? Until then I suggest you to not trashtalk people who are better than you.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Edited by Vtwo on 2016-01-11 00:11:00
people who are better than you

By far.

2vLY4Qa.jpg?1

PS: just an Arena Tournament ALTER. get my alter rating and trashtalk me back :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHSQbn7_sP0

Kallemera @ Kirin Tor
Kallemera

1 Night Elf Rogue
Yet you're lower rated than me here.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Ummm... No words. Go play harry potter online. Spoiler: save your time if you are gonna trashtalk again about rating here or w/e. Like it matters. Btw, my lock/warrior are already in higher rating than your dodge4win rogue.

Kallemera @ Kirin Tor
Kallemera

1 Night Elf Rogue
I don't dodge teams. And btw why are you so butthurt? Is it because I beat you in duels?

Fauch @ Kirin Tor
Fauch
1 Night Elf Druid
WHERE IS THE HYPE?
Is this gonna happen for some more times again?
Rip Hek, I'll do the invs @ Allie if you want to get this going again!

OT: ...Why does all those butthurt pvp ppl always spam arround in threads? D:

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Feel free to host it yourself, I'm not.

OT: big dick sword fight

Fauch @ Kirin Tor
Fauch
1 Night Elf Druid
Stuff is going again. Every Saturday 7pm server time.
Tarpors dream is alive again!

Wfwfw @ Kirin Tor
Wfwfw
1 Human Mage
After a while, we managed to get an Alterac Valley game going!
Congratz to the Horde winning it.
Unfortunately, we got more people whining about losing from Ally side rather than willing to requeue for another game, which is very sad...

Don't be afraid to join next time, we are a lot of people, we can make some epic bgs with 600+ people from Ally and 1000+ people from Horde! Just queue up and just have fun!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.