Nemanja @ Kirin Tor
Nemanja
All day long hes afking all Bgs are like -1 man cuz of him

http://imgur.com/WhrWmJ3

Naidira @ Kirin Tor
Naidira
of Quel'Thalas

80 Blood Elf Paladin
He moves around now and then, but I suspect he tabs out when he finds a safe-ish place to camp. On many occasions, I've run up to him and started pounding on him. After about 6 seconds he starts to act, so I'm guessing he's listening in.

Naidira @ Kirin Tor
Naidira
of Quel'Thalas

80 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm pretty convinced Xxt is a running a PVP bot now. The behaviors are very much like a simple scripted bot.

-Queues 24 hours a day, leaves/joins instantly ensuring a spot in almost all BG pops.
-Zero response to conversation.
-Will sit idle until triggered by AFK messages or enemy/combat proximity, at which point he lemmings uselessly.
-Generally idles at the safest spot, either at the spawn point or near a GY of a given BG.
-When engaged (I've fought him as an Ally), he stands still until you start throwing things at him. You can cap flags right next to him as long as you don't engage.

Perhaps it's a person, but that doesn't make it any better. Screens are available, not that they mean much...

I pray a GM sees this.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.