Topic

Wintraders spotted please ban.

Ragetractor @ Kirin Tor
Ragetractor
the Kingslayer

80 Orc Warrior
Edited by Ragetractor on 2016-01-09 19:17:56
Hello there,

This server has been swarming with wintraders so far and they need to be banned and dealt with i spotted 2 teams wintrading in 3s around 08:00 server time this morning Here is a screenshot of Girth from malice and if you look at that screenshot its obvious wintrade, also i saw them playing 30 seconds games.

please ban ppl like this from the server this is ruining the pvp community here which is not at high standards right now..

http://prntscr.com/9nwz6m

Ragetractor @ Kirin Tor
Ragetractor
the Kingslayer

80 Orc Warrior
Here is another proof that he has done that alot of times and they have been abusing the 2v2 and other brackets aswell, ban those involved please.

http://imgur.com/zwAxnRA

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
again, again wintrade, I do not understand why there is a gm that controls this? why not do armory to prevent this? This is the third season that you make wintrade this server is not serious.
Permaban wintrade this is the only way to end this

Ragetractor @ Kirin Tor
Ragetractor
the Kingslayer

80 Orc Warrior
Eporter
Viaggro
laszun
girth
failztwoheal

this are the names ive gathered so far of the guys wintrading there are more of them from the guild malice ,

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
Shame, shame and shame, you should be ashamed even the servers that do not ban anyone and does not take measures, and these pg feel even pro players hahahha

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Hey guys why do u care about wintraders when gm dont? Everyone is wintrading

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
Hail!

We're dealing with the wintraders, report them to [email protected]

Thanks!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.