Topic( Locked )

wintraders in 3v3 early this morning

Lekka @ Kirin Tor
Lekka
1 Blood Elf Priest
yea so as u can see in the video below im constantly spamming refresh on /who arena and /who ruins and these particular 6 same dudes are entering and leaving the arena like fkn crazy i mean the arena hasnt even started and they are already out repeating the same shit a.k.a wintrade dno if that's allowed on this srv but i sure as hell it isnt l3l
https://youtu.be/sSkSJMg5U-I

Ragetractor @ Kirin Tor
Ragetractor
the Kingslayer

80 Orc Warrior
Gm's are not doing anything about this, so stupid, need to prevent this its so annyiong to play pvp there and gain your rating the fair without wintrading and then ppl keep on doing that and dont even get banned.

Lekka @ Kirin Tor
Lekka
1 Blood Elf Priest
RIP :&

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Edited by Requ on 2016-01-11 12:32:56
First of all, Lekka, you are the real MVP! However dalron gms will not really move a finger in issues regarding pvp... Thanks you for your report, hope a lot of people will see this. Rip Dalron pvp.
Someone with a purple, level 80 avatar should do the reports, that will raise their attention.

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
Hail!

Thanks for the report, I've already told about it to the person who is looking into the wintrading.

Cheers!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.