4 Dwarf Paladin
Edited by Deathstep on 2016-01-31 13:31:03
gAHbN7V.png

perma ban this nig

Lasershow @ Kirin Tor
Lasershow

7 Undead Mage
Edited by Lasershow on 2016-01-23 19:24:29
I also have a screenshot of character "Milf" (lvl 77 blood elf warlock, Algalon) freely moving around on an argent cannon in Wintergrasp killing quest mobs and other players.

Qn9lZ6S.jpg

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Edited by Deathstep on 2016-01-23 19:19:10
FUG

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Video footage of said person:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4oLoQsMtUhCZURKQUVFWXNFNlE/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4oLoQsMtUhCSmNTMFVXTDZmdU0

He is still there doing it almost three hours later.

Ruins the battle when they can kill a siege engine in 2-6 shots (depending on whether any are critical or not).

Treebag @ Kirin Tor
Treebag
2 Night Elf Druid
perma ban this nig

Ah, so you're the Alliance shaman with the name NIgger in guild 100% N I G G E R (I think that's the guild name isn't it), that's trying to be sneaky using ms paint to scratch out your name, asking the GMs to ban a nig.

Tip for screenshots in the future? Remember to disable or paint over the grid frames too.

Ruins the battle when they can kill a siege engine in 2-6 shots

Not excusing what this guy did, but maybe he feels Alliance premades landing on the walls just seconds before WG starts to wipe out the cannons is an exploit so he's bringing the argent ones in since the WG cannons can kill a siege just as easily. Maybe the obvious ally alt who is kicking people from the raid is ruining the battle in his mind, so he feels justified in his actions. You said it yourself in the past (and in the video) that nothing has been done about the exploits in WG.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
You ALMOST hide your name. R.I.P grid

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Premades are not exploiting. They were allowed on retail and are allowed here too. Both factions do it. Don't know why you think it's exclusively alliance. Perhaps because horde normally defend as they win more often.

The cannons are totally different. Wg cannons have 50k hp, are stationary, deal 5-6k physical damage per hit and do not self repair. The argent cannons have ,126k hp, are movable, deal 15k fire damage per hit and self repair every five seconds. They are almost impossible to kill.

I have noticed recently that there are people taking these argent cannons and hiding them throughout the map. Presumably to get ready for the next battle. I saw two alliance ones and seven horde ones parked around the zone. Unless maybe they are unable to move the cannons once they are dismounted. Weird place to be using them if that is the case though.

Get the name of the raid kicker and report him. Show some video evidence to make it more concrete.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.