Topic

Wintraders

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
1º one:

Nobody has reached 2k in 3s yet... but this guy has shoulders... pretty suspicious he has 2.150 max rating 3s but in 2s is 1.8xx.... like.... sure... you get higher in 3s when it's a dead bracket? c'mon. Also why removing a 3s team over 2k+ rating if he reached by a legal way?

DVNgBEY.jpg

KaiSBA4.jpg

TKPFaxV.jpg

gRrlHYO.jpg

2º one:

I'm at 2.5k in 2s right now. By far highest team in the leader. but we are still rank 3. Nobody has seen anyone with higher rating than 2.5k in the season. so Rank1 and Rank2 should be a wintrader playing between him. would be nice if gms checks these teams.

XL8yc7t.jpg

Bobbyshmurda @ Kirin Tor
Bobbyshmurda

1 Undead Warlock
Edited by Bobbyshmurda on 2016-02-10 15:37:41
I saw a druid once, he was like 3k rated in 2s with 10 honorkills and no pvp gear. It was at the beginning of the season, cant remember the name though.

@GM's:

Also check this wintrader

FNXA3

2,3k rated in 3s, again with no pvp gear

Buhman @ Kirin Tor
Buhman

1 Troll Rogue
rip, already happened.

cutefairy stop jinxing all threads you enter :-p

the feeling that GMs dont like you grows stronger every day xD

Bobbyshmurda @ Kirin Tor
Bobbyshmurda

1 Undead Warlock
Edited by Bobbyshmurda on 2016-02-10 15:31:33
Here is the wintrader druid i mentioned before... my friend found him today.

0ngmNgi.jpg

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
how does the ppl dares to walk totally peaceful over there with 3k+ teams? XDDDDDD

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Alright i understand staff is under numbered and is working on pve content mostly that is a good thing. You could really leave a comment at lest here with no more than: "Thank you for the reports, we are looking into it" or something similar...even posting to my own comments like a nolifer

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
rest in peace english language. could someone translate for me?

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
Edited by Jojotwo on 2016-02-16 15:56:10
http://i.imgur.com/XN7dqkz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1Nih1Uj.jpg

@bubbyshmurda (looooool) but who is this gnome clown ???? you see from three miles that makes wintrade.I've never seen o_O Then we you see people in bg that are full Relentless Gladiator's, without that you have never seen one in the arena hahahahahaha
I believe in the alliance is worse than horda in making wintrade

Gqwnigubsajg @ Kirin Tor
Gqwnigubsajg

1 Human Warlock
Jojotwo, this Munchausen guy is a known ally wintrader. He wintrades with his buddies Duduka, Shakazulu, Toradora, Illidary and Wine. They don't even try to hide it and when you whisper them they say it's all legit even if they enter arena and leave 20 seconds after.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Also, kappa

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
Hail!

As a fellow GM has contacted me about this topic after a conversation with a player, we have fully forwarded this to Lothloryen, he will be in charge of this issue and all the people who are abusing or wintrading will have their punishments.

Sorry about lack of response, I didn't see this thread until now.

Thanks a lot and if you find anything else let us know on this thread or write us to: [email protected] and we will attend you personally.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Hi Plainfeather!

Do you have any info about the missing arenas, and last seasons titles?

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
Hail!

A small update, all the wintrading cases should be managed right after this weekend.

Punci, I do not have such information right now, but the person in charge should provide a statement about it any time soon.

Cheers!

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Another wintrader spoted

Pk0Ia9I.jpg

MGqnrGp.jpg

4FU5sdy.jpg

y3IZYfV.jpg

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
Hail!

Thanks a lot! If you want to help with this, you can also write an e-mail to: [email protected] listing the names and Lothloryen will check them, I'm sure it will help him to find more. Every wintrader will be punished.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Checking match history is super easy i guarantee that. The other problem is finding those who bought their shit then quit their teams. Still you are right.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Sending emails? I've never met a person who got their email answered

Rushing @ Kirin Tor
Rushing
1 Gnome Mage
Edited by Rushing on 2016-02-22 16:58:36
The mage on 14 seems fine to me, their went up against several 2s teams all across the board.

Since OP you have a horde toon, why dont check in on Lanai from the horde side in Obsidius, 3.4k 3s rating.... should really screen shot that shiiit.

But hey, as long as his a donor and from a big guild, hard to believe anything will change.

Inter @ Kirin Tor
Inter

1 Human Paladin
@Rushing: They've 251 shoulder which are only obtainable if you have a 2k rating in 3vs3 or 5vs5. Both are dead brackets and he isn't having a 3vs3 team anymore which makes it all very suspicious.

I don't see how any these players aren't suffering direct measures.
Having such a high rating in these dead brackets shouldn't hesitate GM's from DIRECTLY looking further into it (or even just conclude they're wintraders). Everyone knows how hard it is to get games in 3vs3 since the lack of interest in it. So it shouldn't be a miracle to spot them out of it.

And the guy having 3k rating in 3vs3, seriously? That's like having a 10 feet tall chinese guy in Zimbabwe selling drugs, it can't be missed.

Enough of me crying here, hope these issues get more attention now!

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
Hail!

A small update: we have already started with the cleaning and it will continue like this from now on, it will take a bit to have everything cleaned but this is our goal and focus.

Thanks everyone for your collaboration on this matter.

Stilios @ Kirin Tor
Stilios

1 Undead Warrior
IolNz93.jpg
sbx2AQr.jpg
two more wintraders

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
Zefiros everyone knows HEADHUNTER ago wintrade of that strong, but I did not know this DERICA. who the fuck is? who has never seen in the arena? we arrived in filth most absolute.
GM where you are? What did you do about it?

Sylvanasi @ Kirin Tor
Sylvanasi

1 Blood Elf Hunter
zefiros,i dont knw what u report for?

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
Edited by Jojotwo on 2016-03-09 11:38:29
@ Woca :report people who make wintrade is correct. what's wrong with that?

Stilios @ Kirin Tor
Stilios

1 Undead Warrior
I think that Derica changed his name, because today in Dalaran sewers, headhunter and his friend ret paladin /spit me, they're raging because i reported them.

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
@stilios: hahahaha you make me laugh, certainly that there are children in this server :)

Treebag @ Kirin Tor
Treebag
2 Night Elf Druid
So what exactly is the highest rating you can get legit in 3s? Reason why I ask is I've seen two people Horde side and one Alliance that have almost 2200 rating in 3s and while one went from 1500 to 2200 in a single day of 3s, the other two people had their achievements spread out.

I'd imagine a wintrader doesn't give two shits about their achievements and going from 1500 to 2200 in a single day of wintrading 3s, but is the bracket that dead that 2200 is legit impossible to advance to?

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
nowadays you can't reach 2.2k in 1 day even in AT. Imagine dalaran wow. clearly wintraders.

Also 2.2k ye. wintraded obviusly. The highest rating somebody has reached by the moment this season is around 1.9k-2k

Huiyinashouge @ Kirin Tor
Huiyinashouge
No Characters
There r some noob who have been deated in arena by my friends couple times,and some of them(AKA:Talason,u were the 1st but u wont be the last) stealthed to em and SS,then rreport some shit on forums,GM just removal my friends gear by the single picture and they cant defend emself cuz THEY DONT SPEAK ENG!ive to say good job,thats the only way which u can reach 2k,also this is ur so call "fair game".

Let me tell u the truth:

1st.We cant partner with us or eu and we can only que 3s around 11:00~15:00 UTC+8 every weekend or 19:00~23:00 UTC+8 if we dont have raiding.since our timing can't match up with most eu players and so few ppl play in 3v3,our guild decided to hold some arena matches within our guild,winners can get rewards such as gold or next epic gear loot(and we can get pvp gears as well ofc)

2nd.Racist.I guess all of eu think they can beat any chinese team,consider emself like superior of chinese,i admit some of u r doin rly good,jayce,cephalo,cutefairy(although he reported us couple time)and some 2.3k~2.5k player who i cant spell the name.we have over 330ms all the time,and u guys r lower than 100ms.

WE ARE NOT WINTRADER!

Anyway,I want the wpns back,hope GMs rly do something to make dalaran to be a fair game server.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.