Topic

Arena Dodge/Track

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
My question to all those teams wich are 2.1k+... What's the point of dodge or track some team?

This is getting pretty ridicolous. Dodging a hpal at 2.2k rating with 5mins trinket cd, many blue items and ain't "superior" Achievement achieved

And... better don't talk about my lock. that's dodgeville

Contlngent @ Kirin Tor
Contlngent

2 Troll Mage
Agreed, why do YOU always stop/dodge when YOU lose towards me. Everyone knows u equip greens and shit to give the excuse that your proteamLOLOL has a low win ratio.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
excuse me? i've NEVER ever dodge/track or stopped queing against any team on my life.

PS: if you wanna trashtalk lying go ahead, maybe some dickhead like you will believe. but you should post with your main name instead some random name.

kappa kappa.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
tfw people take arena seriously

Contlngent @ Kirin Tor
Contlngent

2 Troll Mage
D O D G E
O
D
G
E

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
It's also bugged somehow, we had a 15m+ queue time and got a team with 900 rating diff, when there were clearly 100-200 differential teams in queue...

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Edited by Requ on 2016-02-19 19:57:50
Sneaky gms:) Quick delete on my post.. means you are reading pvp thread. goooooood.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.