Topic

Tier 2 Weapon and S7 shoulders

Asdwqe @ Kirin Tor
Asdwqe

5 Tauren Druid
Hi, it would be nice if you gave us 2k 2v2 and 2350 2v2 shoulders and Weapon again.
U cant Play 3s here since no one plays and if they Play they stop if they lose once or twice.

Megatronz @ Kirin Tor
Megatronz

1 Tauren Warrior
Whil youre at it you could remove that stuff from Headhuntere and his friends. Its poretty obvious by now that theyre wintrading. They dont even try to hide it

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Edited by Requ on 2016-02-20 20:56:33
Really hoping it is a perma ban not some hillybilly babywarning..

Rushing @ Kirin Tor
Rushing
1 Gnome Mage
These six people are 200% percent win trading:

douma
Headhuntere
Timi
Derica
Qvodd
Kungfu

Last time I checked all 6 were in the arena the same time all all traded to 2200+ and have 258 pvp weapons+everything.

Its well known to all serious PVP people and the fact that they have not been perma ban is a shame. They should be at the very least be removed of all of their PVP gear.

The reason why they r still rocking the win-trading... my guess...

IS THAT THEY MIGHT BE HUGH $$ DONORS TO THE SERVER , as long as they pump money to the server, I doubt that the GMs will do anything about it, truth is, money talks.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Edited by Requ on 2016-02-20 23:18:50
Plainfeather, Loth please do something! We are too tired of reposting the same shit over and over again before you drop the banhammer already...If you even do that. Fucking please already, if not a permaban then at least give them a few months off with gear removal.

Understand you are busy/away, just get this done in the coming week at least. It is really simple to check match history even if you dont have screenshots or proper reports.

Jichy @ Kirin Tor
Jichy
1 Draenei Priest
cunning horde pigs
by Varian Wrynn

Nachte @ Kirin Tor
Nachte

80 Orc Hunter
Edited by Nachte on 2016-02-21 01:52:17
I see only ppl who got jealous of not being capable of achivin sth in game by themselves. U just DONT know what PVP is. The Arena system is also made like this back on retail WOW. If u r questionin it here ur questionin Blizzard lol. Besides those gear r only for ppl who rly tried and finally got the rates. Dont just sit there and flame blah blah if u got the time u can rly practice ur own pvp skills and get gear up looool

Asdwqe @ Kirin Tor
Asdwqe

5 Tauren Druid
On blizz Server there was active 3s here isnt the only way to get those items seems wintrading last Season the System was better.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
I like 3v3 and also see potential in it. We got 1750 then fell back to 1600 with having almost 140 games total. We are far from the best ones but lets say average++. Met quite some good horde teams.

Requ.

Ps: Ed for GM.

Talason @ Kirin Tor
Talason
1 Night Elf Hunter
This would solve the wintrade problem honestly and bridge the gap between cheaters and real players.

Also:

Ed for GM.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.