Topic

Match finding 3VS3

Inter @ Kirin Tor
Inter

1 Human Paladin
Hi there!

Me and two other peasants are hoping to do a shit ton of 3vs3's. Now I know it isn't a very popular bracket but there are some peeps around, so in order to improve the match finding I made up this thread (perhaps there was one already and I missed it). However I hope that people use this to announce certain days & times at which they will be normally queuing instead of saying randomly "Queue 3vs3" in global chat.

So me first: me and my team will be in the que on the sundays at 20:15.
Ofcourse something get between it now and then but when we queue it's on sundays at this time.

If you've a standard queue time & day, let it be known in here and hopefully we can get this damn bracket rolling!

Good hunting..

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
I queue at 0300 with Malice and Seventh Stars on random nights

Rushing @ Kirin Tor
Rushing
1 Gnome Mage
international server , help yourself

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
We play on weekdays 22:00-01:00 gmt+1. Cant make it on weekends.
Requ

Treebag @ Kirin Tor
Treebag
2 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Treebag on 2016-03-06 22:41:01
I queue at 0300 with Malice and Seventh Stars on random nights

Tarpor, why aren't you queuing with Lanai? Somehow Lanai managed to get 2000 and 2200 3s achievement in same day on a server that has no 3s activity. I'm sure it was legit.

*Edit*

I did some awesome internet detective work, looks like Lanai managed to get Three's Company 1550, 1750, 2000 and 2200 all in the same day. Completely legit. Server's #1 guild has server's #1 wintrader?

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Donator accounts will not be punished

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.