Topic

To plainfeather or loth

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Hey i found thats its hard to get 2k in 3v3 because its dead bracket and the only way to get it is wintrade there"s somep people who got 2k+ is wintraders and there"s a team who used wintrade in a different way like letting people log their alt with high mmr to play against and this happen last season same with same person

Vect/sony/cutefairy they got 2k today by playing against some people who got high mmr by wintrading and playing against vect main on horde side this story happen last season also

http://store1.up-00.com/2016-03/145910100300861.jpeg This when cute say he play against seventh stars wintrader ppl

And this picture of vect main team when he let someone play to get free wins

http://store1.up-00.com/2016-03/14591013661521.jpeg

So plain,loth if the things they did is fine for u guys i got some friends who would like to give me free wins to 2.2k if not i dont want to get unfair rating or wintrade

Rushing @ Kirin Tor
Rushing
1 Gnome Mage
Now if that log with Cutefairy is true and after the recent actions the GMs made then its very interesting, cuz Cute himself is like a huge fan of banning win-traders.

From what I heard the people who Cute reported got their items deleted and teams disbanded (thus the point that Cute claims they still have high MMR ratings is not true, if it is it might be from 2s after the punishment), that means the only way Cute could ever get up to 2k is not by playing the people that Cute claimed to be wintraders, instead wintrading himself like OP pointed out.

Then this goes back to the whole win-trading post Cute made weeks back........ From the looks of it now it seems more like Cute and his teammates got jealous of other people getting higher ratings so decided to report people who did. Added to the fact that Cute instantly started to troll ally global once he knew the GMs handed out the punishments and rarely spammed global for 3s ques until like last night, this thing rounds up more and more like a grand conspiracy plot to secure their own benefits.

Sylvanasi @ Kirin Tor
Sylvanasi

1 Blood Elf Hunter

There is no seventh stars team q 3s after removal-hammer.
Cutefairy clammed that he did play against seventh stars which is absolutely bull shit.
Thanks to Cutefairy,our 3s mmr has been reset a month ago,and yes,vect did ask me couple times to que 3s,but i dont have partner to do that.

Cutefairy @ Kirin Tor
Cutefairy
1 Draenei Shaman
Jayce you really are one sad individual, you know very well we've been spamming everyone and every channel to queue 3v3 against us since friday morning. You thought you were going to have a good time farming us but it was the other way around and it obviously turned you sour and you didn't dare to fight against us anymore. But guess what, other people actually did get motivated to try 3v3, just none of them could beat us.

Now you're here accusing me and my team (who have all achieved more than enough in pvp) with some print screen you took of a friendly chat between you and me? While you're only posting a small fraction of that entire conversation we had, I already had a weird feeling cause you were seeming like some interrogator, but now it turns out you were just setting up print screens for some schemy forum post? This is really all you got out of that?

Rushing I don't know who you are but you're making some wild assumptions and judgements based on a post by Jayce who is a renowned crybaby when things don't go his way. Also your conclusions are false, there actually are teams that have mysteriously high MMR which I can only lead back to the real wintrade era. Those people had MMR that didn't fit their team level at all and we actually did beat them a couple of time gaining a lot of rating from them before they decided to stop feeding us points.

Anyway the bottom line is that we put dedication into 3v3 this weekend, for everyone to see and for everyone to join up against, and obviously it has lead to certain sourness from people who wish they had been the ones farming us. But that wasn't the case was it Jayce? ;)

If anyone of the staff is taking Jayce even remotely serious you are more than welcome to contact me in-game so we can have a talk about the process me and my partners have been through, rather than basing conclusions on some screenshots taken on a Nokia phone from 2002, with only a selection of information picked by the bitter poster in question.

Sylvanasi @ Kirin Tor
Sylvanasi

1 Blood Elf Hunter
@Cutefairy
First of all,i dont give damn about how much rating u have.

Fact is,I clearly told u that i dont have partner to do 3s,thank u so much,i have to find eu or us partners cuz there is no asian wanna que 3s any more.I dont knw who has high MMR in bad team,but definitely not us.

Do whatever u will even u were wintrading to reach 2k,i dont care,button line is dont bring me or my guild to the argument as excuse,u can stop calling us wintrader cuz we r quite different from what u think.

Fridayz @ Kirin Tor
Fridayz

1 Undead Priest
So Jayce got farmed (like always) and cries on the forum ? thats nothing new

im actually suprised overdozer is ruining their reputation by accepting this clown 8)

you wont get any title anyway so its completly pointless to cry here

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Hey there i know some ppl in the server got 2.2k ach in 3"s they dont say that they"r wintraders cuz its hard to say for urself these things and btw fridayz didnt u quit after a lose i heard this from cute

Fistermiset @ Kirin Tor
Fistermiset

1 Undead Priest
Well cutefairy if its not truth that u guys wintraded with vekt main its ok but calling wintraders people all day to play against you and get unfair rating is bulllshit game master should delete this suck bracket and this what u wanted before u get ur unfair rating

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
We've been with some pvpers trying to make the pvp scene alive since day 1 by asking every players to queue (especially in 3v3 this season) and everyone who plays here for more than 1 year knows that.

I was wondering why I actually left this server for a while, the reason might be Jayce hehe. How can someone be that jealous on a video game ? I mean, I've been playing against you since first season, never dodging you even when I could lose a lot of rating, and you're still calling me a wintrader ? What the fuck is wrong with you ?

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Dear vekt how i dont call u wintrader when u play against ur alt and u quited the server many times and i think its same reason that cutefairy said by losing in arena ?

How can u give somebody ur alt account to play against you,damn u guys just trying to prove nothing

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
Ok you are right. I'm a wintrader and I've been wintrading since first season, that's the only way for me to beat you in rating. Are you happy now ?

Fridayz @ Kirin Tor
Fridayz

1 Undead Priest
Edited by Fridayz on 2016-04-01 13:42:16
how can you be so desperate jayce ?
this is just a shit server and you are so doggedly since the first day.
it would be the best for you to just quit this server and get a life (join ISIS is probably the best for you) instead of trying to go full tryhard every day

Cutefairy @ Kirin Tor
Cutefairy
1 Draenei Shaman
What are you even trying to do here Jayce? We've been beating every team fair and square especially yours, and everyone has seen us spamming global to queue 3v3 against us.. great set-up for wintrading right? We were even in close contact in that weekend regarding setting up times to play 3v3 vs eachother but you never showed up again crying about lag in your shitty Saudi internet cafe smelling like the breeding ground of an undiscovered species of homosexual buffalos.

You clown ass fool, might as well bring up how you were begging me and Sony to queue 2v2 on the night the previous arena season ended, and to lose on purpose just so holidayz wouldn't keep his rank 1. Now that's still the most offensive offer of win-trading I've yet to see, those boys getting t2 weapons earlier this season isn't even comparable to such an act.

And if you want you can try to stir up shit between me and people here, fact is that I'm friends with everybody and I have beef with everybody at the same time, I'm like that and I don't give a fuck, my mentality changes on the daily. You however seem to always fall back to your schemy pathetic behavior trying to get rank 1 on a meaningless server where most people play pvp for fun.

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Well cute u win more than i did on 3"s cuz i got a random from global and when i said we can play serious u didnt want that u was asking who u will play with and u said that u wont que and then u guys let vekt give his main to someone to play against u and he left after u guys got 2k without doing his 10 games even

And yeah playing pvp for fun lead u to wintrade

Cutefairy @ Kirin Tor
Cutefairy
1 Draenei Shaman
Random from global? You joke of a person, you lost because you don't do any friendly dispelling in crucial moments, you frustrated tunnel visioning fuck :D

And can you finally start putting some more effort into formulating whatever it is you have to say, everything you write down is like a jigsaw puzzle and even when connected it doesn't make sense.

I also like how you carefully avoid saying anything about your desperate approach last season. Here you are accusing legit pvpers of wintrading for a minor item upgrade, while you were begging me and Sony to give you free wins just so you could get rank 1.

So I ask again, what are you even trying to do here Jayce?

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Hi. i'm gosu.

LDtMyiL.png

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
Edited by Wonderbolt on 2016-04-01 21:21:18
APRIL FOOL !! Huehuehue you almost got me Jayce. Good one.

Redundant @ Kirin Tor
Redundant

1 Undead Mage
Hey guys vekt doesnt care about this server thats why he wintrade or let someone play his main with high mmr to face himself to get what he want please stop claming like u guys tired of queing

Everyone saw us calling for 3"s xD (bullshits)

And btw mr.fridayz say something useful or shut up

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Okay i"ll answer ur question but u gotta answer mine after
My answer is : iam trying to let ppl know that u guys got unfair rating by using wintrade

My question is, how mayn times u played against vekt while vect is with u ?
And how many times u logged in arena and left in 1 min after joining and get 20+ rating?

Robilando @ Kirin Tor
Robilando

1 Troll Rogue
Huh who care about a dead bracket which is 90% of it wintrade btw jayce why u want them to say that they"r wintrading do u realy think a one say for you that he wintraded ? I hope stuff contact us once like other realms and punish every unfair team

Buhman @ Kirin Tor
Buhman

1 Troll Rogue
all i read is priest 2s hero cant handle 3s truth

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
Edited by Bladesong on 2016-04-02 14:58:37
While we don't have armory for Algalon, developers have access to matchmaking history. They'll contact players that are suspected and wrap up the case. Why do you people argue and feed troll's stomach? You guys make no sense. Don't play the joke.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Edited by Requ on 2016-04-19 14:59:30
In all seriousness im starting to very much doubt they can access match history. Moderators are either incompetent at rooting out those players or just too scared to throw permanent bans. Probably both. Wintrader season is open again guys, Im going to be:
-Relentless MatchFixer Requ-
Defintely woth a few days or weeks of bans. No perma, jk.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.