Topic

This is not a criticism but I would like an explanation

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
Edited by Dxxa on 2016-04-10 11:31:19
THE message is addressed to the GM of the Server: I understand that the PVP does not interest you, this explains because 5 or more season have passed, the Wintrade is still present on this server, we still have no Armory on Dalaran wow site, which you know that it is important to control ourselves better.
You want to at least fix the classes or want to continue to ignore the complaints of players? You want to continue to the interest only PVE? It is right that we know.
This warlock affly has a normal set (deadly) with BS crafting weapons, he does not get to 2k spell damage
I have almost 1k resilence and my partner has the same resilence, this warlock hit me with corruption and my partner almost 2k normal damage and max 3k more crit.
I think that they do not make sense, I received this damage in cataclysm, where a caster full equip have roughly 8k spell damage.

https://s17.postimg.org/bwpx1qh4v/Immagine+kosticka.png

https://s9.postimg.org/r0kv1kt7z/Immagine.png

HYDRA Season 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nGKREn-SoM&feature=youtu.be

If you are still confused about the damage the warlock affli this is another movie (last season 8 Wotlk Wrath set)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAaD0HcMCwo&ebc=ANyPxKoS2Dt_qEmooxAd6kI23yjb4vJMnkzCz0lnlif79XC3uAEigj1avY1I770Tw3424RS8mqIAHUtQQ0-XtgX4ZWScAtzV1w&nohtml5=False

Please ask the GM not to delete this thread

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
I agree in everything he wrote DXXA

Wfwfw @ Kirin Tor
Wfwfw
1 Human Mage
DoTs seems bugged in this server, especially warlock's one, i had a 5k tick once in bg (800ish resilience).

Also Strand of the Ancients is terribly bugged, it's a base race and a waste of time, demo can't be slowed, they can get the pony aura, cannons can get cycloned etc.

Also, fear through the textures and various abilities are a big problem.

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
yea!!! I do not speak of BG, but the match arena, where you do not have all the buffs of all classes and then all of your increased statistics, but I speak of a warlock has half of my equipment and he has done more than 521000k damage, damage that is insane

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Lock dmg is fine and balanced.

Btw. don't talk about cata expansion. looks like you have no clue how affli lock worked there.

Greeting Vtwo.

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
it may be that you know does not perform the calculation of the damage of the spell, because the damage that you receive from the dot corruption are higher than normal, even if you're in the season 8 dress full wrath damages do not come close to those that receive the least here in this server with this equip. perhaps it should say that the class is buggy as other classes. Now it does not mean because you affliction games you have to admit that the damage of corruption and insane, and talk of a warlock with gs under the 4500 with equip (not deadly and relentless) I have posted the video also to see the difference

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
@ Superchanzy : do not be a child, because it speaks your class, there is no need to be skilled to understand that the damage warlock affly are fully wrong, even a retard could do any damage on this server, no need of knowing to play the class, everyone knows that the dot is wrong and damages do not make sense.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Edited by Vtwo on 2016-04-11 17:51:57
3768 Spell Power
1132 Hunter's resilence

3622/2= 1811 per tick with COE (curse of elements; +13% dmg)

iCufxMm.jpg

3298 Spell Power
1132 Hunter's resilence

1475 corruption tick with no COE

37DRrFJ.jpg

NOW. tell me i'm a child just because it's my class Kappa. i said it's balanced and i'll keep it.

Just go l2p or reroll lock. go to 100-100 score. reach 1.9 and think that you are a god :) i'll call yo senpai

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
Edited by Jojotwo on 2016-04-11 19:08:06
why do not you see the combat log if I were to give a sensible answer? as it did DXXA and make the screen, simple right?

p.s: I saw instead you've done 3622 (2 hit of corruption) around 2k not crit (1 hit),still repeat the damages are not correct, i have also seen more than 4k corruption (1k resilence) and here I closed the conversation I do not care, I said what I thought and I do not like to see people cry and not be objective.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
just wondering... what class do you main jojotwo? and who are you?

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
my character is a shadow priest named sixfinger, I'm leveling and I'm here because I have friends on this server, my main is warlock and play at warmane, you want to know more?

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
Edited by Dxxa on 2016-04-11 21:12:20
I have posted the dispute with screen of my combat log, I did not take a character to see if it is doing with COE, or without COE for the damages of corruption without combat log
you said that this hunter has 1136 resilence, known from your screen and tell me how you do with the COE and corruption (the dot is not even expired it is half of Duration) has to bring him in mid-life by removing 13k life? you did not put it it Agony and UA because at this hour he was dead right? O_o
But what damage are we talking about ???? thou shalt afflict COE and corruption each hit 3 = 9sec you bring him in mid-life without it's over the duration of corruption
you're talking seriously or are you joking, because we are talking about you with just corruption and COE you can kill this hunter who has 1136 resilence in less than 20 sec :)
Go and see better how to work the affliction warlock

Strauss @ Kirin Tor
Strauss

11 Human Warlock
DoTs seems bugged in this server, especially warlock's one, i had a 5k tick once in bg (800ish resilience).

Also Strand of the Ancients is terribly bugged, it's a base race and a waste of time, demo can't be slowed, they can get the pony aura, cannons can get cycloned etc.

Also, fear through the textures and various abilities are a big problem.

Yes SoTA... I have experienced this. Dead to two DoTs a couple ticks. Spell Reflect also bugs but that is another issue.

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
Edited by Dxxa on 2016-04-14 15:49:08
This is what I mean, to be noted that Mr. Vtwo just to have more SP allows to you dress up a trinket-dropped in Naxxramas 25 that gives hit but also armor penetration O_o, I do not think it's a trinket caster uses this trinket but he had to go to the correct hit .ye know because he uses FelArmor? because the abuser is a bug like so many others
With FelArmor is bugged because at any time it does activate enchant lightwave Embroidery (295 sp actived on) is always active at any time, even this trinket Dying Curse (750 sp actived on) is always activ and then to automatic activation with spellpower trinket with the result of 1045 (sp) always.
Differences of bonus damage and healing bonus from this our warlock (not full relentless) and a warlock full wrath with weapon and trinket ICC HEROIC 25

sKkGMKt.png

ABlzDj6.png

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Lol somethig wrong with this full geard lock i got 3k sp with rele gear and t1 wep and dont have spell power gems xD

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
Edited by Jojotwo on 2016-04-13 21:03:06
this is embarrassing, there is no balance in this server, but if PvP is unbalanced, you see that the PvE will be unbalanced, DXXA thanks for posting this.

a question to gm: when you put the season 8 the damage bonus will increase to 5k ?? as cataclysm hahahahaha

Buhman @ Kirin Tor
Buhman

1 Troll Rogue
My Wrathful shaman has more than 3200SP unbuffed, so the screenshot of this warlock is either fake or edited, as locks usually have more spellpower than shamans selfbuffed.

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
bullshit just bullshit 3200 sp in season 7 is insane

Mcgurgle @ Kirin Tor
Mcgurgle

1 Undead Priest
Locks have been tested by many people and yes, corruption and UA have completely incorrect scaling values (too high), and no, they won't fix it

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Edited by Vtwo on 2016-04-15 22:37:15
1: That's a caster trinket wich gives you 98 spell power passive and proc of 505 haste over 10 seconds

2: That lock you linked from armory doesn't get bonus from Fel armor and ICC trinkets doesn't gives passive spell power; just haste and crit.

3:Lock damage is not bugged, what is bugged is RESILENCE

4:Lock damage is OP as you tried to sell in this post telling 2k ticks corruption from a lock with 2k spell power? NO. i showed you my damage even with 3.8k spell

5:Lock damage is hiddenly way higher than should be? Maybe yes. but resilence fact and 3.3.5 PATCH is what influences here in my oppinion. you are comparing lock's damage in season 7 with lock's damage in season 8 with same gear.

6: You also lf the damage of other classes. Nobody plays rogue but i've tested on a rogue with 3k gs and literally 100-0 my lock with 1150 resil 26k hp and SOUL LINK up in a single stunlock with shadowdance

7: Anyway. let's /sit and wait for years. nobody will fix anyhting. Like there are already wintraders over there with 3k rating and exploiters etc... nobody does anyhting and it's a simple command. so don't expect a fix wixh requieres more than 5 seconds wich you spend in write .permaban or whatever

Jojotwo @ Kirin Tor
Jojotwo

2 Undead Rogue
Edited by Jojotwo on 2016-04-16 22:25:53
The damage of the rogue are incorrect, assassination or subtlety do damage incorrect, they have talents that you always activate continuously increasing in a frightening AP, their damage have no logic, you have to review the whole rogue, please @gm

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Edited by Requ on 2016-04-18 11:31:41
Oh you naive silly new dalaran players. Wheter you are right or wrong, gms dont read pvp topics... PLEASE FOR DALRONS SAKE GMS... At least root the fucking wintraders permanently first. Wanna lose new players and wanna keep old cheaters? Because thats how you gonna lose them.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.