Topic

@GMS. Why is this guy still playing?

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
I think screens talks by him selfs. Don't need anyhing else. 2.2k in 3s in Dalaran wow. i would bet my life to a russian mafia that's wintrade 100%. and i would still alive.

PS: oh.. just realized achiemenvets are from january-february. when season nearly started and every ppl was TOO HIGH RATED in 3v3 [Insert sarcasm here] JK nobody was playing 3s at that point of season.

iSDgNmz.jpg

pLMHFRF.jpg

Gantz @ Kirin Tor
Gantz

1 Human Rogue
The GMs already know Ziem wintraded,and they deleted his team and his relentless shoulders already because of it.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Joking? Removed only shoulders from wintrade? LMAO. Ok so i'll wintrade 5s and 3s to achieve arena master title. Nobody will remove achs or ban me so... Just shoulders xd

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Hey vtwo ppl improved themself they just make a wintrade which u dont get banned or ur items dont just let ur friends log ur alts and give u rating and shoulder everyone will see u playing

Dont forget to spamm global /cheers

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Edited by Vtwo on 2016-04-17 04:13:51
i don't really understand if you are "blaming" me because you are thinking about someone logged my alters and you are confusing me with other person. or just joking about that post of that ppl who reached 2k with vekt, vect etc xd that grammar tho.

anyway. 0 fucks given, #dalaran-wowfacts

styhpsa.jpg

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Edited by Requ on 2016-04-17 15:45:46
Holy shit. How is this still a thing? I saw "Timi" alliance hunter online - obviously not banned. Also found a new 3s team at 1880+ with relenless weps, northrend leveling gear.

http://imgur.com/a/Wgtw1

AAAAAAAAAALRIGHt. I am gonna do some juicy wintrading soon, maybe even organize some to get to 8k rating. Why 8k? Cause it is still not bannable. Pathetic game supervising.

Edit: Lanai+Unchrome+some dks in horde, still looking for the names.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Are you afraid of perma banning? Can you not find the permanent ban on your account options? Is that it?

Gantz @ Kirin Tor
Gantz

1 Human Rogue
Found a alliance wintrader in 3s

https://gyazo.com/07341097484ccd0e0773f4efd979570f
https://gyazo.com/cbdc9867de6773f9c2cd7a3ffe7b8570
https://gyazo.com/68636859f902ebeaf2046a832c3f2c8e

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
HELLO!!!! GMS?!

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
The GM responded to me with email, "because unfortunately I have offended them heavily" that will solve the problem with Onixya out, I do not think that their ban someone because from what I've seen in the arena statistics 2v2 and 3v3 between ally and horda, their need to ban from the server at least half the population, because the wintrade has become fashionable, however it is a shame they ruined a pvP on this server, it is amazing to see new characters not seen in the arena with weapons or full equip relenteless, yesterday I accidentally promoted a server different from Dalaran in global chat and after two years I have had the pleasure of talking to a GM;) :)

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
I did exactly the same, had to rage and advertise in global to get their attention..And the gm answering me was not only clueless but also very ignorant. I started reasoning with points like we are both losing old players and will have and had already many quitters because of the pvp state. All i got:

"You are right but im unable to act. I will forward our conversation to Loth"

Oh, and "Requ you are shameless dick" - in a bit more fashion obviously, but we all know that.

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
Ahahahah GM these are terrific, as you got to see by their ads their interest is balance the ally and horda factions, balance the classes and help the pvp who has died on this server or that the players have declined, no !! not interested .
and that's fine we continue like this

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.