Topic

Dalron, the wintrader paradise

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Hello again, its a me, requ san. Just a few questions for you fellow staff members:

1, HOW ON THE FUCKING EARTH IS WINTRADING NOT PERMA BANNABLE? WHY IS IT SOFTCORE BAN? HUH? HUUUUHHH? Wanna get more wintraders? Cause thats how you get more of them..

2, Be honest here, since we players dont have any means to check arena history or armory. How do you expect us to keep up with all the reports. It is starting to feel like you dont have any means to view arena history history just ban after player posts and outrages. IS THAT TRUE? Seems like this old dogshit website does not enable that for you.

3, No season 6 titles? Ok. Fine. Guess it is the same reason as question number 2? Season 7 will be no titles awarded again correct?

Have a nice d...actually no, get your shit together.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
I think i had some pretty solid and easy suggestions for reviving pvp like arena queue announcer. Unfortunately you will only get shittalking from me beginning now. Im not worried, i have a purple account:P

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
Edited by Dxxa on 2016-04-18 15:11:10
@Paunci I'm resigned, I do not know how many times I told the GM that these players are destroying pvp on this server. It is from 6 season that continues and at this point. 1) they do not care about pvp and so it is not important to them or 2) I do not want to ban the players for fear that lose players, GMs of this server does not have realized that they continue like this it will not play any more here if not for the pvE and that there are other servers in their relaunch of players already have over 11k. them in an email they told me that with the release of Onixya also pvp settle, but I have lost hope and I do not believe most of what they say. Anyway I made the decision to come on this server for a Little PvE and some BG's I think that soon even these, then for the rest I'm sorry for the server because it is quite settled but I already changed servers. gg Dalaran Server

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.