Topic

What is the limit for pvp actions to become abuse?

Azbest @ Kirin Tor
Azbest

8 Orc Shaman
I can't play on Dalaran server on pve, I would if so, but doesn't exists. Today I had to "take it" in Booty Bay, 3 kills in a row from an alliance paladin 25 levels higher than mine, unprovoked, unknown from any previous encounters. I never disturbed or got involved in any killing of opposite faction players. GM never answered my ticket. That person could have continue till either he got tired or me giving up playing this game.
My question is: what you find normal and where it starts to be an abuse and blocking other players(low level players) to enjoy the game? Is it normal, and if yes, where the "revenge" "escalation" and "eye for an eye" will stop if nobody arbiter or control such attitudes that have to come from mentally challenged people? Is your intention to host on a pvp server real psychopaths and offer them a playground?
If GM do no justice, are players allowed to answer back the same or even worst? Is this what you wish to play?
Thank you, let me know if that's "normal" for you, to be able to adapt to such irrational evil attitude and answer accordingly. Because it has to be a limit and they should be afraid of something to make them stop.
Good people are allowed to play this game on Dalaran or we should give up in front of such abusive , brutal and insane players?
For abusers, like Luzbel, keep in mind, what goes around, comes around and you'll get exactly what you asked for.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
latest?cb=20130813162137

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Bad troll is bad. Go read some of my previous posts and learn how to troll properly please.

Kassondra @ Kirin Tor
Kassondra

5 Blood Elf Priest
3 deaths is not that bad. Back when I first start playing there were times I got camped and killed over a dozen times in a row. Since then I have learned some tricks.

1) Have an alt that you like to play or just walk away from the game for 30 to 45 minutes. Campers get bored and will find someone else to camp.
2) Isn't there some sort of unstuck on here where it will send you to a home city or hearth location? Use it when getting camped.
3) Make friends with high levels and message them when your getting camped. Some 80 love killing campers. Joining a large guild serves the same purpose.

If none of these sound good to you you should probably find another game to play. Warcraft has always had PVP at its core. You can't really escape it.

Fauch @ Kirin Tor
Fauch
1 Night Elf Druid
Let the sadistic gankers gank in the game.
Else they go out and burn down cats or something.. D:

Azbest @ Kirin Tor
Azbest

8 Orc Shaman
Thank you guys for the remarks, you are all right. No comment about that. I will adapt. Every hamster has it's day. I'll stay in the game and practice what I was so graciously taught. I am a believer now.
...and yes, much relaxed and ready to roll. Or troll...as needed :)

Kassondra @ Kirin Tor
Kassondra

5 Blood Elf Priest
Edited by Kassondra on 2016-04-27 18:53:55
If your playing a Horde character on Algalon add Kassondra to friends. World PVP is fun and I can kill someone my same level in world pvp more often than not. Message me if you are camped and need help.

Strauss @ Kirin Tor
Strauss

11 Human Warlock
This thread diffused too quickly before it could get entertaining :(

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
brb logging my full relentless warr to gank 30s in stv oh and im also getting hammered at 7 in thd morning

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.