Topic

Alliance on Algalon is a disease.

Iamwesker @ Kirin Tor
Iamwesker
1 Blood Elf Rogue
My god the Alliance half of Algalon is the worst I've ever seen. Non stop ganking and hiding out of LoS so you can't hit them but they can hit you. Best part is when they act like they are hot shit for stunning spam and ganking. No problems what so ever if I'm playing as an ally.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
QQ more pls. Both factions gank and exploit.

Been to borean tundra or hellfire peninsula recently?

Kassondra @ Kirin Tor
Kassondra

5 Blood Elf Priest
As a lifetime member of the Horde I would say that they are acting true to their nature. All Allies must be wiped from the face of Azeroth. They are disease infested rodents that must be exterminated on sight.

Strauss @ Kirin Tor
Strauss

11 Human Warlock
As a lifetime member of the Horde I would say that they are acting true to their nature. All Allies must be wiped from the face of Azeroth. They are disease infested rodents that must be exterminated on sight.

You hurt my feelings, bro :(

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
You're supposed to be a member of the Horde, little morning elf. If the war is too much for you, you better travel protected., since you cannot protect yourself. Just don't squeal. If you can't carry your weight in the times of war, don't leave your home.

There is no mercy for any fel loving scum.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
qqing about being ganked in a 2008 game in 2016 wow dude just wow

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
BuckFladesong

Richard @ Kirin Tor
Richard
No Characters
Such blatant nonsense I am gonna have to assume you're trolling. Horde have double our population and thus double the assholes. Horde absolutely gank and they gank in numbers the same way Alliance do. Quit whining and get better.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.