Topic

LF Guild

Eason @ Kirin Tor
Eason

1 Tauren Hunter
I am looking to see if there is a current PvP guild on Horde side that does BG's and Arena I am mainly looking for a twink guild but willing to join any active PvP guild please let me know I also have several friends who would love to join!!

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Edited by Deathstep on 2016-05-13 02:32:55
There were several horde and alliance twink guilds that kind of died off...you'll be the only one online type of guild, I don't think there's an active horde pvp guild besides Envenom, they usually only invite skilled 80 pvpers and have gone semi inactive. All the other guilds you'll find on the horde do both pve and pvp but seriously neglect pvp save the few weekend city raids.

If you're looking for a serious pvp guild transfer alliance and join PvP Glory they do premades, arena, world pvp and ganking on a daily basis.

Eason @ Kirin Tor
Eason

1 Tauren Hunter
really?

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Yes, if you want an active pvp guild on the horde you should try making your own.

Parsifal @ Kirin Tor
Parsifal
No Characters
Well... I m seeking a pvp guild on the horde also... Dont exist? I need pvp, and i like the horde... Cheerss

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
tell me if you found one, ty

Parsifal @ Kirin Tor
Parsifal
No Characters
Hello! Well, Now my pj is Huesso, a NonDead Warlock. Im only 22 level, but I prefer pvp so If some people want create a little group for horde pvp we can make a new guild and enjoy with that :)
(Sorry about my english ^_^)

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.