Fixlol
1 Troll Priest
RoQ2AlO.jpg

I would like to explain why this person has
personal rating 3v3 = 2700
personal rating 5v5 = 2200.
rating team 3v3 = 2568
rating team 5v5 = 2593
on this server arenas queued difficulty with the 2v2, and 3v3 are almost nonexistent, please explain how does having these archives?
GM are you sure that you have checked all wintrade? I do not think so because this character has shoulder relentless gladietor

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Edited by Vtwo on 2016-06-18 18:04:33
imb4 marm, snutz, fluubah, talbadar and hydra playing eurocomp in dalaran wow farming every single 5s team reaching 2.7k

wait a moment...

310652.jpg?s=6ae96514fa3896284bbb913a6be

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
Edited by Dxxa on 2016-06-23 20:05:20
4bRVlfU.jpg

kfTttCY.jpg

GM give me explanation that you do to control the wintrade?
This is the second character that I find in a week but this time I did the screen. Explain why there is ppl who still wintrade ago and they keep the items from wintrade? Did not have to remove the items to those who abused the wintrade? this character dressed with the wintrade
thank you

Fixlol @ Kirin Tor
Fixlol
1 Troll Priest
Edited by Fixlol on 2016-07-17 16:46:27
Here is another example of extreme wintrade, they come out like snails after a rainy day hahahaha
P.S @gm: not only banned the speed hack but also banned all who have made this season wintrade

W3j1Uup.jpg
BnmlS0z.jpg

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
worst part is the players keeps their teams at really high rating like; hey, look at me , i'm wintraded, but you know? i don't give a fuck. gms does anything XD

Try to go another server walking around with a 3k rating team or whatever. 1...2...3.... seconds later permabanned. But in dalaran wow if you are unlucky they just remove your items, like months later ofc...

Fixlol @ Kirin Tor
Fixlol
1 Troll Priest
Edited by Fixlol on 2016-07-17 16:43:50
This hunter (Bjornz) still has shoulder relentless screen after several facts is posted time ago, now I ask myself a question: but the gm on this server have done anything for wintrade or they take the piss? .last time I have seen on twich .tv, a player who made tiket a gm for wintrade arena in progress. after 2 days he still had the ticket,. this is not serious !!!!

pvFbwen.jpg

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
gms insert -didnt read lol- meme pls

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.