Topic( Locked )

DMG fix pls

Fixlol @ Kirin Tor
Fixlol
1 Troll Priest
dear gm: you are going to fix the warlock affly by the end of 2030 or before? because I see that have fixed Health Funnel (warlock) but not the damage of corruption, which is reported in bugtraker for many months beyond that seems most important to fix it. ..

ImXNjwp.jpg
JzeEwA7.jpg

Lothloryen @ Kirin Tor
Lothloryen
Staff Member
Hello there,

As you can see, our development team has been increased and many class spells are being reviewed and fixed. If you could have a bit of patience and wait for this correction to arrive, it would be appreciated. Pressure and bumps will not have any kind of effect.

Thank you very much.

Fixlol @ Kirin Tor
Fixlol
1 Troll Priest
Edited by Fixlol on 2016-06-25 18:17:12
@Lothloryen I thank you for your reply ... but as you can see this is a heavy bugs especially in the arena.
you can give priority to it? thank you

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
There are worse bugs than this in arena and PvP in general; and Corruption is not the only ability that is dealing more damage than it should.

Fixlol @ Kirin Tor
Fixlol
1 Troll Priest
Edited by Fixlol on 2016-06-25 18:55:51
@Bladesong I agree with you,but the corruption is important, as this fix (Charge, Intercept and Intervene - The spells will no longer be usable at the same time or as the Rampage will no longer stack with other effects or with Rampage Leader of the Pack ..) I wanted to say it would be better to fix bugs, the most important of the classes that the less important ones.
P.S anyway I think the best help we can give to the gm is to post the bugs that have positive and negative classes

Aquabella @ Kirin Tor
Aquabella

4 Human Priest
but for that u have the bug tracker, they already said the devs are going to work on every class bug posted there

props to the devs, u are doing amazing job with classes ;)

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
I feel pity for the staff, we only had 1 developer till less than a month ago and now they've hired more with freaking excellent results (look what they've fixed in 3 weeks, just the 3 last changelogs) and ppl still complaining and demanding, I really feel pity for you guys because this must be one of the less self rewarding things to do, no matter how you much try to improve, ppl won't be happy.

Don't let this bring your motivation down, keep up the insane work you are doing, remember that there are thousands of players who appraises what you do, unfortunately, they don't speak here.

Just wait for the fixes, god dammit, they have an Arena Tournament developer...

Achílles @ Kirin Tor
Achílles
of the Nightfall

80 Human Warrior
Thats+gonna+be+difficult+_344119d36646f0

^ What Gerardd said, I completely agree with him.

Riderofdeath @ Kirin Tor
Riderofdeath

1 Orc Hunter
+1 Gerardd :).

Fixlol @ Kirin Tor
Fixlol
1 Troll Priest
@Gerardd your comment has no logic, no one here has said that the gm are not doing anything, it is written to make fixes to the most serious bug, you could avoid this answer, read carefully before answering ...

Euler @ Kirin Tor
Euler
1 Tauren Druid
Lol:

dear gm: you are going to fix the warlock affly by the end of 2030 or before?

you are implying they dont give a fuck... if you really appreciate their work and bunch of fixes in just 2 weeks, then you could just express urself differently, in a nice manner. read carefully before posting what you write ...

peace

Shinizu @ Kirin Tor
Shinizu

1 Undead Priest
Edited by Shinizu on 2016-06-26 12:04:13
@Fixlol:
You had the choice to post a factual, objective thread or be an ironic imbecile.

With a name like that and a post like that, you clearly deserve what you get.

Let the devs work.
The bugtracker is your place to go and if your problem is already posted there, comment on it if you find it necessary.
But don't create dumb posts like this and remove focus from bugfixing by starting useless discussions/fights.

@Fixlol's answer below:
You didn't just ask, you wrote it in the same childish way as that answer.
TL,DR: Learn to write and criticize.

Fixlol @ Kirin Tor
Fixlol
1 Troll Priest
Edited by Fixlol on 2016-06-26 01:05:49
@Shinizu with this response you won the Nobel prize imbeciles bravo RIP, I judge no one to like the work they are doing the GM, I just said to give more attention to the most serious bug

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
Edited by Dxxa on 2016-06-26 01:41:16
Sorry seems to me a normal question maybe he said it the wrong way, because I do not think @fixlol despises fixers on their work but he is stressing that the To Fix made in the warlock we see the health funnel fixes and rather than the even corruption it is not To Fix, because it is more than one year entered on the bug tracker as the fel armor. Now, it is more important in the warlock class to To Fix, health funnel or corruption and fel armor? I think that the work of the fixer is surprising, however, there are priorities in the classroom, that's all.
What's wrong? You are doing a controversy for nothing and seemed many trolls

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.