Topic

Armor and weapon rating

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Since wintrading is not perma bannble, seriously considering pushing 3k in 3v3 quick with anyone, who wanna trade some games. A few days bans totally is totally worth it for me for t2 we, since its disabled in 2v2 (the only played bracket). Salt out.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
i tried to que some game today but man... even 2s is impossible. this server is SO DEAD.

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Depending on my experince if u wintrade and get shoulder it will be removed but u can wintrade and get t1 wep and gear its ok for them like this warlock lanai never played arena and he got wep and sets xD

I agree to let t2 wep for 2"s bracket but with rly high rating

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
The saddest part is, i openly announced that i will wintrade, not even my post was deleted, i was not even warned. Why the fuck did they recruit more gms?

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
this server is just dead m8. no gms, no population. that's all :D

Rauoz @ Kirin Tor
Rauoz

1 Gnome Mage
Requ, i rember i use mage and am play 2s , and u lost 3 games stop que? im Ziem am is gurgle :p

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
lol ziem u say to ppl that they stop queing against u when u don't even que against whole server with ur dodger partner and nice 2.2k on 3's xD

omg people don't even try to hide

Rauoz @ Kirin Tor
Rauoz

1 Gnome Mage
In the first place, it's none of your business? the next, what the fking do u think u r and i don't want to give u a shit :p
cya

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.