Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Hello today i saw him in bg with t2 weapons and shoulder with full rele gear

http://imgur.com/a/z1eYn

Since wintraders doesn't get banned i suggest u guys to remove all his pvp gear

Zi @ Kirin Tor
Zi

1 Undead Warlock
how can 1 become so salty that he start to turn in other players?

Hannal @ Kirin Tor
Hannal
1 Human Warrior
How the fuck can you assume he is a wintrader just because he has t2 wep and shoulders? You know that there are good players in this world also? Jelly piece of shit, you disgust me.

Kiki @ Kirin Tor
Kiki

6 Undead Warlock
saw 2 chars from seventh stars guild they had tier2 wep and one got 2.7k in 3's and the other is 2.2k and they linked me t2 wep and they'r wintrading in 2's they must be banned

Warlock name : morendo

Death knight name : morviska

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Well the reason I report wintraders is because the gm's didn't give reward of season 6 because of them and I will insta delete my char and quit the server if they don't give rewards for season 7 and there is no point to play if there's no rewards

and Zi and hannal how are you guys blaming me for reporting someone who reached 2.6k in 3's by wintrade?

Fixlol @ Kirin Tor
Fixlol
1 Troll Priest
Edited by Fixlol on 2016-09-11 17:45:21
@Dartn:I laugh, HEADHUNTERE ago wintrade 2 season, he has never been banned and not the items have never taken off, GM now not interested in anything of the server if you do not wintrade or not, this server is dead I recommend change servers....

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Too bad gms have two reason not to ban these players:

1, They dont care
2, Lacking armory, match history database
3, They dont care

ah wait thats three.

Rip dalron wow

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.