Topic

Must be prema bann

Kiki @ Kirin Tor
Kiki

6 Undead Warlock
Hello today i spammed que and i faced witrader who give me points to report me XD this one is the most wintrader player and i have seen to many report on him and he still do the same thing he is ziem the seventh stars boy

http://c.top4top.net/p_281bhrn0.jpeg
http://d.top4top.net/p_281vynp1.jpeg

Please do something with him 😡

Xuzhu @ Kirin Tor
Xuzhu

1 Dwarf Paladin
Your photo is just to prove that they are helping you wintrade. and you can't prove these pictures is Ziem.
I believe GM is fair.He will know in this transaction, who is the beneficiary.To punish those beneficiaries. Why do they want to help you wintrade?
If it's not for you to ask for his help. Will he line up?

Kiki @ Kirin Tor
Kiki

6 Undead Warlock
lol stop talking aboout urself

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Nothing news and nothing will be changed its just useless server see a lot of 3's wintraders playing with us in bg's and gm's don't banned them because they cant find any proof must catch them while playing and its impossible to catch them they don't want to use damage/healing method to check what they have done on these 1000 games

Xuzhu @ Kirin Tor
Xuzhu

1 Dwarf Paladin
In addition, if you do not do wintrade. Why do you send only a part of the picture?
Are you afraid of GM's finding that you're doing wintrade?
If you are not guilty consciences make men cowards. Please show to GM the complete picture. boy

Kiki dalaran id is Jaart-Warrior. He is wintrade.

Kiki @ Kirin Tor
Kiki

6 Undead Warlock
Ok ziem iam wintrader just call me anytime u want rating and i'll log and queue

Xuzhu @ Kirin Tor
Xuzhu

1 Dwarf Paladin
I'm not Ziem. why do you think I am him? you are very funny boy.

And, im not Wintrade, thx. You can continue wintrade, u'll be punished.

Xuzhu @ Kirin Tor
Xuzhu

1 Dwarf Paladin
Jaart, if you want to report. plz show me the complete picture. or what do you want to cover up?

Kiki @ Kirin Tor
Kiki

6 Undead Warlock
I dont care about you realy and i sent what is needed that i faced retard ppl who doesn't play at all with 2.7k rating which they cant reach 2k without wintrade and everyone know thats shyour is ziem

Xuzhu @ Kirin Tor
Xuzhu

1 Dwarf Paladin
Jaart, Are you have a screw loose? I have repeated it many times im not Ziem. okay?

And i find that you are really dare to say, You don't even have evidence.
you are very good at talk nonsense and on the move. just avoiding you are wintrade's topic.
loool is very funny.

dont pull shit. just show me the complete picture. do you understand English?
If u cant, shut up!

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
He took the pics with a mobile phone LUL.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.