Never forget - wintraders :)

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Edited by Vtwo on 2016-12-22 21:32:51
eQMhuO0.jpg

dfQf88a.jpg

uKGPaSr.jpg

Notice they got achievements in 3s bracket exactly the same day :)

UZpYvxH.jpg
aH5HDy6.jpg

Fixlol @ Kirin Tor
Fixlol
1 Troll Priest
Is really painful that even the GM after so many years, they do nothing for the wintrade!!!!, but the GM is not interested in this server? why not delete all char where make wintrade? outputs balls for once in your life !!!

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2016-12-20 16:21:30
Ed for gm. He fix win traders.

Btw according to Dolmio, he already received his "punishment" for win trading. Dunno if this included his obvious ghost queuing in BGs, or playing both factions in wg and kicking players from the raid.

I guess you can get away with anything if a gm favours you :P

Cheno @ Kirin Tor
Cheno

1 Tauren Druid
Obsidius members exploiting is nothing new. I guess it helps to be friends with gms.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Obsidius pls.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Like when Hannal straigth up asked me to lets climb 2k in 3v3 together:) really nigga
Ah good old dalron wow, nevr forgt

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
ed for gm

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Anyone knows this guy? looks pretty wintraded imo. 100 wins, 50 losses= 2,4 rating. no way. Looks pretty suspicious also, his name is redcandy, maybe redsugar's Alter? who is a clear wintrader on his priest

FfVm0Xs.jpg

Compare winratios/rating, +60 wins - 30 losses playing ONLY vs 2k+ teams. That's why i see it suspicious.

aIPxiEu.jpg

Rauoz @ Kirin Tor
Rauoz

1 Gnome Mage
Vtwo, im Ziem, Shut Up Your Stinky Mouth! You doubt me wintrade, but dont have any evidence, then u just fking report me on the Forum. oh haha, if i also suspect your

girlfriend is off the rails.i Just can say: Give you a cuckold ? u are so funny be like a joke. oh haha, mb u think in dalaran, only u can get 2k5+ rating? Idiot!

Im a chinese, i love pvp, i usually keep 300+pings play arena and im trying get to 2k5+rating. last i got it, and u, just fking say im wintrade? today i looked some

foreigners, is rly rly rly bad manners.

Plz open your fking dogge eyes.

rEbO3zv.jpg

Rauoz @ Kirin Tor
Rauoz

1 Gnome Mage
qaIsuXb.jpg

rbQ86wR.jpg

7Dcrn0F.jpg

UEpJp4r.jpg

Ths3tVD.jpg

Rauoz @ Kirin Tor
Rauoz

1 Gnome Mage
FQA9gnp.jpg

rEbO3zv.jpg

lq0ErUd.png

XexuofL.jpg

OeM4B0J.jpg

Rauoz @ Kirin Tor
Rauoz

1 Gnome Mage
U like report me? not have any evidence just fking suspicion? why not report These photos ppl? them lose to me, u can go 2 report, stupid noob! get out!

Rauoz @ Kirin Tor
Rauoz

1 Gnome Mage
you suspected, you suspected, just beacuse fking is you suspected? stupid idiot.

hahahahahahaha

Rauoz @ Kirin Tor
Rauoz

1 Gnome Mage
U get 2400+ 160-23 because u only can farm low mmr team, bt me is farm high mmr team get 2400+ I'm not the same as you. noob!

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
only 3.5k in 3s LOL guys lets be honest, that's easy to get here........no wintrading what so ever.

gHovtRK.png

Rauoz @ Kirin Tor
Rauoz

1 Gnome Mage
@Vtwo, why not come out? Before you v like loquacious? bt now, where are u?

Vtwo=noob=shit

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Edited by Vtwo on 2016-12-26 13:33:54
ABOUT ZIEM:

You are just a damn wintrader m8, we all know, and the screenshot is there. c'mon dude XD don't be a sad guy. nothing else to say, screenshots are over there :)

ABOUT REDCANDY CHAR:

"Anyone knows this guy? looks pretty wintraded imo. 100 wins, 50 losses= 2,4 rating. no way. Looks pretty suspicious also, his name is redcandy, maybe redsugar's Alter? who is a clear wintrader on his priest"

i just ASKED (question mark) all i did is sharing my thoughts on a 100-50 char at 2.4k rating, it just looks wintraded on this server where nobody ques etc. i dind't know if you were wintrading or not, that's why i ASKED people :)

btw: your flame reminds me a 10yo kid mentality XD "noob" "shit" etc tryout for comedian, it made me laugh ^^

btw2: i won't argue you calling me bad or whatever queing against low mmr teams XD i quited from this servers due everybody dodging me and getting a que against 2k+ was painful, i'm not that kind of guy who spends 11 mins in q to get +1 point.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
oh... btw, why don't you conserv your LEGIT shoulders achieved trought a LEGIT team in 3s? also, where is the LEGIT 2.2k weapon?

KAPPA.

Rauoz @ Kirin Tor
Rauoz

1 Gnome Mage
u just only get 2k5rating's noob, u just can report? why?because u are noob lel.

My mage before GM tell me , he delete my shoulders,Has already made the punishment to me, idk why u still in there be like a dog ruf,ruf,ruf Kyoodle.

this things gm all know.u can ask them poor boy.

And i dont care u said that fking pull shit, sry no eng. so just report baby,I didn't do anything wrong.

Rauoz @ Kirin Tor
Rauoz

1 Gnome Mage
And i tell u in a chinese word: Vtwo, wo cao ni ma le ge bi.

go 2 learn chinese, chinese is gd.

plz urself oogle Translate, no thx ^^

Hannal @ Kirin Tor
Hannal
1 Human Warrior
I haven't said my thoughts of this yet, so let me put this straight: People moan/bitch about others wintrading in 3's and apparently 2's also now? It's really sad that you guys got nothing else to complain about because what others do has nothing to do with you, and in the end... we all know it takes 10 hours to get a 3's queue if not more. I am almost done with this community, there's so many kids and immature di*ckheads who has to start drama about everything. And what gives me the right to state this? Well, I got 2k+ on Blackrock and I'd slop your titties in arena.

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Well vtwo i"ve farmed 2k rating on 3"s for about 5-6months from season start and that hannal got 2.2k in 1day and he face 1 team only and says dont blame other people because hes a wintreader

Btw 2k in blackrock is bad so dont type it next time

Hannal @ Kirin Tor
Hannal
1 Human Warrior
Alright, so by getting 2k+ rating during this week (5 days) of playing on Blackrock with "ONLY" starter gear is bad, I want you to come and show me your priest, I will duel you, but first you have to be in starter gear and have 2k+.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Edited by Vtwo on 2016-12-27 04:05:50
Just a bunch of apes who can't even smash the keyboard with the head and get some decent rating without wintrading, that's what you are guys.

Btw, nobody gives a fuck about your 2k. That made me laugh even more. C'mon bro, 2k? Gl in Esports xD

Get 2.9k and call me back noob, okay? That's my AT rating :3

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Meanwhile Ed is earning his rating like a good boy.

Fauchy for gm.

Hannal @ Kirin Tor
Hannal
1 Human Warrior
Lol'ed at Vtwo's comment, it's not like I've never had more than 2k, but if you have a 2.9k character I advise you to stop bitching and show it to me "IN-GAME" and at least try to impress me before you even say anything.

Hannal @ Kirin Tor
Hannal
1 Human Warrior
And I really wish that all of this PvP drama could come to an end, virgins should stop taking WoW too seriously because you weren't even born during Vanilla WoW

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
-well. you said; "i'm 2k" like hey look at me, i'm idk, pressident of usa. nobody gives a fuck, shitty rating.

-I don't need to prove my self m8. whoever knows me, he knows if it's truth or not. and i don't really want to, you don't belive me? i don't care, i didn't say i'm 2.9 like egoing hey look at me, just a bunch of retards WINTRADING calling a guy noob when they can't even reach idk, 2.2k? it's phatetic. Call me "haha noob liar", stupid guy lying or whatever. i don't really mind ^^

-Drama won't come to an end. wintraders in 2016 still beign a wintraders in 2017 :)

Fixlol @ Kirin Tor
Fixlol
1 Troll Priest
Edited by Fixlol on 2016-12-27 17:15:08
If GM would have done something about WinTrade from the first day all this would not have happened. This server has become a shit on pvp thanks to GM that they have never done anything for WinTrade.
we asked the community:
1) armory to control wintrade answer = no (I see no armory)
2) banned for those that do wintrade = no banned still see people with wintrade and armor set taken with wintrade.
There is a saying that says, (the fish stinks from the head begins), and here the same thing the problem are the GM that they do not do their job!!!!

Rauoz @ Kirin Tor
Rauoz

1 Gnome Mage
intersting boy, u said AT server 2900+ loooooooooool,plz like me show picture.

oh oh, my AT server also 2901+. ez game. rofl.

mere empty talk, everyone can say. ^^

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2016-12-27 19:43:01
My multibox teams will be taking up rank 1-50 anyway so none of you would get titles regardless. :P

Seriously tho we need a working armory for the new season. I think they should prolong the new season from ICC a little and work on an armory so the community can monitor win trading from the very start of the season and gms will need to ban any win traders from that point onwards.

Make ed gm and he'll ban them in new season.

Hannal @ Kirin Tor
Hannal
1 Human Warrior
This will be my last comment on this post as I do not see the reason to continue with this argumentation. Vtwo, you can not be a god at PvP without prooving it, you do not have the privilege to act and behave as you believe is correct. You stated "I didn't say that i'm 2.9k like egoing hey look at me..." but if you scroll up you clearly stated "Get 2.9k and call me back noob, okay? That's my AT rating :3". Well, if the community knows you so well Vtwo, then you would have to imply that I am part of the community also.

I have a real life and a job, but I also do have the potential to be higher in rating than everyone of you. People have mixed rating with skills for a very long time, and it is understandable but quite frankly not the truth, and why? If you count every factor such as time, queues, comp (important one), counter comps (Like Mage/Spriest counters a Warr / Hpal, ecetra ecetra. You will never ever be able to assert my skill capacity before you try to play against me with the same comp and such.

All I want is to enjoy this game and not to be constantly fist to fist towards someone else in this community. Would it not be better if we all just stopped fighting about who is better and accept that we are playing a video game which we should not take too seriously. If people want to complain they can do so, but not by insulting those who did something wrong like hacking and such, because then you will only lower yourself even further than their level. Stop being so intolerant towards everything and enjoy the fucking game that we came to enjoy.

I will not reply to any other comment, just stop this nonsense and let us be friends.

Sofarim @ Kirin Tor
Sofarim
1 Troll Rogue
Okay those are your reasons to wintrade. It's official now. Hannal is a wintrader.

In life, it rarely matters what you possibly could do.
What matters is what you do.
You violated the server rules for your own profit. No reason why.

Game masters plase take care of wintrading.

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
well i dont give a fuck about exp anywhere but i know who is good or not and that hannal is trying to prove that hes not a wintrader and he got 2.4k on 3"s when he asked me to help him to kill 1600 team who have farmed him (requ)

http://c.top4top.net/p_3620fzcz0.jpg

Sylvanasi @ Kirin Tor
Sylvanasi

1 Blood Elf Hunter
Why u ppl report each other so much,just a game let it go.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
it's not a report :)

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
I also do have the potential to be higher in rating than everyone of you.

I have to call you out on this Hannal, as the Hpala that carried you when you were struggling getting your furious weapon last season, one of the absolute worst warriors I've ever played with, tunneling a single target for 30 minutes and completely ignoring chat as I kept trying to communicate with you, not keeping MS up with 1-2 second windows consistently. You play like an AT warr stuck at 1.7k. Terrible, so stop with the whole ego thing, just because you wintraded rel sholders doesn't mean you're any good. Stop it.

ejmp79Z.jpg

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
Yea boi, drama time. Popcorn intensifies.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
oh dis too
http://imgur.com/a/5vmne
LMAo

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
I only play here because this is (i think?) the only non p2w wrath server out there. Otherwise its dogshit for pvp. No armory, piece of crap website, no gms, no bans. We revived this issue at least 30 times since the beginning of the server, everything stayed unchanged. Nothing will happen this season lets see if next brings some improvements. Stay positive you cunts.

Ed for gm.

Lfmvoa @ Kirin Tor
Lfmvoa

1 Night Elf Hunter
O7Bn5K6
9dh2a7L

2 noobs spotted with 2800+ in 3v3
also nother one named "Cbamajorlol" in same team with same rate

Sofarim @ Kirin Tor
Sofarim
1 Troll Rogue
Edited by Sofarim on 2017-01-16 19:16:51
@Lfmvoa post:
Is there something wrong or am I dumb? Cause your first post shows a human and the 2nd one an undead in the same team.

But anyway LOL cause "Gamlefar" and "Cbamajorlol" are both on the leaked list of gold buyers.

You dont know? "Leaked list of private server gold buyers (Personal data removed)" on reddit.

Do we rly need such players on this server? Staff?

Ed for purgatory.

Lfmvoa @ Kirin Tor
Lfmvoa

1 Night Elf Hunter
Edited by Lfmvoa on 2017-01-17 20:53:04
Its model edit, purely cosmetic

Still see thiese damn people in game playing LF GM

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
http://imgur.com/OhjP0D2

if you look closely you find the "activate windows" watermark in jibberish

Lfmvoa @ Kirin Tor
Lfmvoa

1 Night Elf Hunter
still se that rogue everyday in bgs. how hard can this be to issue a ban on a obvious wintrade

ed for gm

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
you know what? this server is GARBAGE, leave it and leave wow.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Edited by Deathstep on 2017-01-27 18:08:07
hxq3V6v.jpg

Jzong doesn't even use arena macros, only focus macros. watching his stream he's playing like ass even with T2 relentless weapons.

So a bad rogue can get 210 wins 6 losses, 2.8k in 3s on a dead pvp server with only focus macros? This is insanity, ban him

zUx0yLZ.jpg

gOZP6vH.jpg

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
arena macro or focus doesn't really matter, i play only with focus macros (well, i've only played healer in a really high rating [ 2.7+] , so i guess as healer doesn't really matter tho)

Also i've seen also clickers gladiators in retail and they weren't bad tbh

but yeah, XD 2.8k 3s? and he also streams? hey guys, come watch the rank1 rogue server, best rogue world confirmed by reckful, khuna & marm. Kappa.

disgusting

BTW: i "CAN" understand gms are trash on this server and they ONLY remove gear obtained from a wintrade instead /permaban, but this guys is the most clear wintrade case and he still has the weapons? dafuck is going on?????????????

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Maybe if I trade myself weapons and shoulders the QQ caused would make them take some more pronounced action? :P

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Kantorg caught wintrading in the middle of the night, 1500 achievement randomly in guild chat, followed by me /who-ing him dozens of times, he was the only one joining the arena and leaving those same games almost instantly. I recorded it all but am too lazy to edit and upload, and why bother when gms don't care.

rZIQG8j.png

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Edited by Vtwo on 2017-02-17 18:43:57
:D
Gk95COd.jpg
AjEBCoE.jpg

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Another wintrader rocking deadly and naxx gear but rel sholders and t2 weapon.

When will this fucking bullshit stop?

hSFgOpq.png

kIysppX.png

nt7bog0.png

Mieria @ Kirin Tor
Mieria
2 Human Mage
bump

Sylvanasi @ Kirin Tor
Sylvanasi

1 Blood Elf Hunter
NVM he will get banned anyway

Sylvanasi @ Kirin Tor
Sylvanasi

1 Blood Elf Hunter

Sylvanasi @ Kirin Tor
Sylvanasi

1 Blood Elf Hunter

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Another one

b2Mog3i.png
p9s0Df0.png

Mieria @ Kirin Tor
Mieria
2 Human Mage
Isocortex is beyond bad lul
Also what about Kenett pro switching t2 wep and rele shoulders when in dalaran LUL

Mieria @ Kirin Tor
Mieria
2 Human Mage
n0adltD.jpg

Kallemera @ Kirin Tor
Kallemera

1 Night Elf Rogue
Lol posting about obsidius members as if they will get banned. Lanai will even get to keep his achievments for his hard work wintrading ))))

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Another one with rel shoulders and t2 weapon

Legit 1.5k highest 2s rating
and 2.2k+ 3s rating

Ban this idiot

mYylW7d.png

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Bump

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
staff please stop moving this thread down the list

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.