Topic

Perfect Example of Ackitares shit guild

Dodgegame @ Kirin Tor
Dodgegame

1 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Dodgegame on 2017-02-22 12:29:18
http://imgur.com/a/0at1O

Starts to run away and flee the duel from a 2kgs dk when he starts to go oom after 2 mins in the duel complete dog shit it's funny how bad their whole guild is pretty pathetic.

P.S if you're wondering about Sarogorath he's a 5kgs warrior who couldn't kill me got mad and rand from the duel.

Sargorath @ Kirin Tor
Sargorath

1 Orc Warrior
love it keep us updated xoxo

Esdrzrzgzd @ Kirin Tor
Esdrzrzgzd
3 Tauren Hunter
omg u r teh best on the servur!!!!!
keep xposeing these noobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
i'm just wondering something from this pic...

Are you srsly using 8 for salvation (in case ur using the glyph), 9 beacon, - racial and = freedom?

1- you forgot to binds those keys b4 you took the pic to don't show us you are a clicker ( alt-9 wisdom, greatest might w/o bind etc.)

2- your hand is 30km^2 size and you can reach = / - / 9 really easy

3- your keyboard is weird (?)

Dodgegame @ Kirin Tor
Dodgegame

1 Blood Elf Paladin
Not glyphed for Salvation use it as another magic to help with purges and spellsteal.
Might is keybinded just like gryphon mount it's using the - key alt- and shift-
I use a Razer Naga so all those keybinds are easily reachable I never take my hand off my mouse.

Not knowing about mouses with buttons in 2017...

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
i've never played with a mouse with buttons.

I won a razer naga molten in a wow tourney and i sold it, 7 euro logitech mouse ftw. fuck gamer setup, that's garbage. same as 130€ keyboards lol.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
No Self Shock macro or Seal of Wisdom or judgement of wisdom on bars, no arena water or arena macros. No Minor buffs bound with glyph for arenas, no shield of righteousness to knock spells back live evocate.

Replying to your own thread on 2 different alts within less than 5 minutes of thread creation.

You're complete shit lmao.

znpIeRw.jpg

Dodgegame @ Kirin Tor
Dodgegame

1 Blood Elf Paladin
No self shock macro that's what arena targeting keybinds are for kiddo

I switch out normal water and arena water when needed because tea would taste better.

seal of wisdom useful against hunter lock pets that sit you whole game otherwise seal of light is more useful especially with glyphs managing mana is part of the game one day you'll get used to it.

minor buffs are there try to use your eyes

no shield of righteousness... If you're close enough to knock back spells near someone with a melee attack you're playing wrong positioning is a huge part of this game leave los for judges/stuns when needed.

Replying to your own thread on 2 different alts... what?

were you born retarded?

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Edited by Deathstep on 2017-03-05 23:51:53
No self shock macro that's what arena targeting keybinds are for kiddo

So you press 2 keybinds to use 1 spell? Trash.

So what you never use your blood elf racial by that logic, so every time you fight a burn comp you go into your spell book and click a different seal. You say you use the minor glyphs but you don't have minor BOK/BOW on your bars....they cost less mana, do you actually rebuff GBOK/GBOW IN ARENA LOL???? You're complete garbage at hpala.

Getting a single reply to a topic within the first hour is extremely rare on this forum, but you got 2 within a few minutes and they both said some autistic shit.

Dodgegame @ Kirin Tor
Dodgegame

1 Blood Elf Paladin
2 keybinds to use 1 spell? Trash. Keybinds are whatever feels best to an individual don't try to argue with someone who has over 6 rank 1 titles on retail dating back to the last season of Wrath and first season of legion feel free to add my battletag to confirm kiddo Daemion1940

Keep thinking you're worth anything when your only achievement is high rating on a realm full of wintraders the belf racial comment also made no sense you retard. Not that it matters as I'm human now.

Yes, I use greater buffs in arena the minor glyph was for salvation if that wasn't obvious mongoloid. You really shouldn't be getting purged non stop once again work on your positioning if that's an issue not that a Dwarf Paladin really knows what they're doing in the first place.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
I like trains.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Dodgegame said he had rank 1 in WotLK on global and that he was 18 years old, making him ~11 years old at the time.

I wish I had that level of skill when I was that age.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Edited by Deathstep on 2017-03-08 10:24:04
Dwarf Hpala was the best choice last season, no good trinkets for hpala to take advantage of being human.

There is no minor glyph for salvation you fucking retard, it's major. You have no excuse, you're just bad.

You have to be in mele range to use your blood elf racial effectively in arena, how retarded can you get? Using greater buffs in arena is a waste of mana especially if you have to keep rebuffing your partner with kings which is probably a warrior or dk, they cannot LOS spell steal or purge you brainless twat.

You're possibly the worst hpal doing arena on this server, go figure you can get R1 on retail full of retarded kids who are worse than you LOL

U4fKLJO.jpg

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
kek

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.