Topic

Looking to build an RP Community on both sides

Volden @ Kirin Tor
Volden
2 Gnome Warlock
Edited by Volden on 2019-04-09 17:36:04
Hey Everyone, I'm semi new to the server and I'm looking for maybe a handful of people who would like to maybe link up and start a content RP guild. We'll level through the game in character and share in adventures and dungeons. My main character will be my blood Elf Paladin but I'm looking to have both horde and alliance groups so we can fully experience the stories of both faction.

If this is something you'd be interested in, post here or message me in game.

Vynerel @ Kirin Tor
Vynerel
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey there, You seem like you would be a perfect fit for my budding guild. We are trying to get an RP community together, and if you are interested we would love to have you.

Check out our recruitment post here

https://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/algalon/guild-recruitment/topic/12268/na-h-thrallsworn-knights

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
< Rampage > is always looking for RPers for our homosexual adventures in goldshire. Msg Tarpor your dick size for an invite. Thanks.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2019-04-09 17:36:38
To Arms Brethren!

< Rampage > is a guild build on the foundations of the Goldshire inn and will welcome any soul brave enough to delve into our adventures.

Tarpor,
Servant of the great Lor'themar Theron, Regent Lord of Quel'Thalas

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.