Topic

Roleplaying

Bornc @ Kirin Tor
Bornc

1 Human Warrior
Hello, I am roleplayer on the server Algalon and I was wondering if there were any RP guilds for Alliance? I'd even go to one on Horde if I had to. I've been looking for a good RP WotLK server and I was hoping to make my home here.

Varda @ Kirin Tor
Varda
1 Gnome Rogue
As you can see, nobody does much effort to tell if they have a guild. I did hear there are people roleplaying, but that's the problem - heard, but didn't get to see it. My guess is that either someone really needs to try and put some energy into making a roleplay guild or you might have to ask around. Picking a different host is the last resort to suggest.

Clinatu @ Kirin Tor
Clinatu
7 Dwarf Hunter
well, i will join the server with a group of roleplayers soon. hopefully till then thee RP will be more active by then!

Allureana @ Kirin Tor
Allureana

21 Draenei Mage
Edited by Allureana on 2019-04-17 03:09:57
I'm going to try and find something like the MyRolePlay addon for 3.3.5 just so I can put in a message describing my Draenei and explain why she plays alone. Basically, I play WoW to avoid people in real life. I play alone in WoW doing PVE or crafting to avoid people (and drama!) in WoW. Maybe I'm sort of autistic or something? Survivor of over a dozen guilds that had either instant social meltdowns or slower, but inevitable total restructuring that started with 10 people I knew and ended with 300 people, none of whom were the original 10 I'd been friends with. I play on a private server now because I got tired of the constant expansions and associated changes within the game around me, making it stranger and stranger until it was no longer "home". The only guilds I'm in that have survived, are ones with only all my own alts. I don't like to raid, I avoid dungeons unless I run one of own alts through with another of my own alts that is at least 15 above the dungeon's level. I get along great with all the NPC's. My own main IS my alter-ego, my ventriloquist's dummy, my Pygmalion. If I were to wake up as her in the real world, I would be quite content, even with all the strange looks I might get. I'd probably have to spend the rest of my life visiting Blizzcons and getting compliments on my extreme cosplay, fielding questions about how do I get my tail and tendrils to wiggle so realistically. Role-playing inside the game? What I am IRL is NOTHING like my main Draenei. She IS my role play. She is what I would choose if I could choose to be something different when I eventually die. Guilds come and go. Friends come and go. All the alts I've ever made in 11 years of playing any version of WoW, are still waiting for me to return to them someday. They are the only constant companions in my life. I think I know how the Highlander felt over the centuries. As Doctor Who said, "Everything ends". I'd add that in WoW, eventually everyone leaves. I live inside a Draenei in WoW. She will end when I do. If it weren't for World of Warcraft, I don't know where else I'd feel I belong.

Alric @ Kirin Tor
Alric

20 Human Warrior
How can you play alone? Are you playing on Kirin Tor all by yourself?
Even in the genre, it says "Massive Multi Online RPG" and WoW isn't really a game to play alone, unless you are questing...
I feel sad for you, I'll play with you if nobody wants to =)

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
What the fuck

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Acting like u havnt replied to a 5 year old rp thread b4 tarpoor

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.