Topic

Twinking at 19s is Back.

Drhit @ Kirin Tor
Drhit
1 Undead Rogue
Edited by Drhit on 2017-01-03 02:53:44
Hello there guys,it recently came to me that Dalaran-wow has lost its low lvl PVP which most of the players find rather frustrating as it is a nice experience as you level to be able to do both PVE being questing + RDFs as well as some Battlegrounds to rise up the adrenaline in your blood. Now i am not here to talk trash,me and a girl from Warmane decided to come back here and specifically put our efforts into Twinking at 19s and revive the Community we once had. Calling out all old Twinks to join up on horde side (w/ Twinkology H) or the Alliance guild by simply /w Krisi in-game, she will guide you through there. We started few days ago and already gathering forces,she is having some problems finding the alliance twinks so would love if you guys could help her.

Of course not to forget all new players are welcome to join up the Twinking !!! Actually,your not welcome,your ENCOURAGED!
With that being said,i wish you all happy holidays and ...GOOD HUNTING. :3

Rabbitslayer @ Kirin Tor
Rabbitslayer

1 Undead Rogue
I rolled a pally, rogue, and hunter twink (H) recently and they are all three (more or less) ready to go. Kinda gave up after realizing there wasn't much action but hopefully this means there will be more to come =)

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.