Topic

Addon button missing at character selection screen

Krowtank @ Kirin Tor
Krowtank

1 Tauren Druid
I just activated and installed an account with dalaran wow I downloaded and added a few addons that I found on this forum but i dont seem to have an addon button on my character selection screen to turn them on of off what did I do wrong im using 8zip to unzio them into the addons folder in the interface is there a step that I am unaware of im doing it the same as i have on other private servers and they work just fine.

Archangelx @ Kirin Tor
Archangelx
1 Night Elf Druid
Hy, I dont know any fix for that nor that I heard something like that before but I can advise you to delete the "config" file from wow folder, it could be the problem for a lot of problems including the video settings (that is certain) :D

Dreadtracker @ Kirin Tor
Dreadtracker
1 Night Elf Hunter
I am having the same problem. I am new to this server and haven't played wow since beginning of cat. I am only level 6 and I MISS addons. I hope some wow guru knows how to solve this problem. I had to download the wow.exe file because it wasn't in the downloaded client. going to try the config delete hope it works.

Marvis @ Kirin Tor
Marvis
4 Troll Rogue
I am having the same issue. Additionally, every single time I log in, I have to change my interface settings... That is really annoying, already tried deleting all config files, but see no difference :) Would appreciate if anyone suggested a fix for this.

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
I deleted the config.wtf under the WTF folder. it works now. also pasted the addon I wanted under addons.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.