Topic

Razergore (BWL) solo

Questioner @ Kirin Tor
Questioner
1 Undead Mage
Hello, I would like to solo old vanilla content on Algalon but unfortunately I am unable to clear Razergore. The 3 add (including the controller) on the left side of the chamber doesn't seem to matter for the encounter.

If you kill him directly, he survives at 1hp. If you destroy all the eggs and then try to kill him, he survives at 1hp. If you destroy all the eggs, it seems that the adds keep spawning.

I feel that there is a specific strategy to be put in place, I would like to know if anyone tried before and how I should proceed to be certain he dies.

Thanks for your help!

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Take control of Razorgore and start destroying eggs. Once in a while break the MC so you can kill some adds, make sure not to kill Razorgore in the process. Once you've destroyed all the eggs he should yell some shit and you can kill him then.

Questioner @ Kirin Tor
Questioner
1 Undead Mage
Thank you a lot!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.