Topic

Playing with a friend

Vohthuk @ Kirin Tor
Vohthuk
Troll Hunter
One of my friends recently joined up on the game and another friend may do the same. My question is, is there any way I'm able to quickly travel to where they are, or vice versa?

Tuamadre @ Kirin Tor
Tuamadre

Undead Rogue
My dear. I see you're at level 6 which makes me think you're playing Kirin Tor server.

So, first of all start new on the other one..Algalon, that's where people live.
Secondly in order to havr such a tool you should have invited your friends thourgh the RAF (refer a friend) tool. That means that your friends should NOT create an account by their own. It's you who should send their email an invitation. Which means that if they've already created an account they should delete it.

With RAF you also benefit the 3x exp while leveling in group and close each other....for the rest read it on the tool info...

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
Orc Shaman
Read more about the tool here:
http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/news-and-rules/rules-and-guidelines/topic/2565/how-to-use-the-recruit-a-friend

Vohthuk @ Kirin Tor
Vohthuk
Troll Hunter
My initial character was on Kirin Tor, I now have one of a higher level on Algalon but haven't changed the display here on the site yet. Also thank you, I wasn't aware of the RAF feature. I'm just going to have to get my friends to do it, who have a habit of making simple things complicated, unfortunately. Regardless, thank you again!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.