Topic

Vote Point Purchase Error.

Kritanta @ Kirin Tor
Kritanta
Undead Warlock
Edited on 2018-05-19 04:03:27
I Purchased a mount from the vote point menu for my Death Knight on Algalon, and the points have been taken, but i still have not received it 5 hours later, what is the longest i should wait to get it?

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
Orc Shaman
Its instant normally. Doublecheck all chars on all realms - you might have chossen the wrong char....

Kritanta @ Kirin Tor
Kritanta
Undead Warlock
Are you kidding me? it got sent to a character that i did not choose, i'm not an idiot, i am capable of selecting the correct character. is this a common bug with Chrome? or is the site just trash?

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
Orc Shaman
Well using Chrome myself. And Ive bought every single pet and lots of other items. They always end up at the correct char.
Im pretty sure you made the mistake urself unfortonately:-( Hopefully you can pass the mount to the correct char?

Kritanta @ Kirin Tor
Kritanta
Undead Warlock
its a bind on pickup, so no, another day another garbage bug on PC, because PC sucks

Algalonboys @ Kirin Tor
Algalonboys

Troll Warrior
Stop blaming technology for your bonus chromosomes

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.